Reviews for Iron hands and fragile roses
Tamwood A. MacBurrl chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
Well now, this is itresting. I rather like how Sonics' werehog form has a mind of his own. It's rather refreshing. It's well written and it's well rounded in details, the only thing I have to say is wish I was longer so it could savoured longer.. . Well done!
Unisis11 chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
I. AM. SO GLAD I decided to pick this, out of all the other stories, to read! The first chapter had me hooked, and by the second one I was flat out "I WILL READ THIS IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!" XD

It's a really goos story. Interesting subject, good amounts of weird, humorus, and you can tell it's going somewhere, but not so fast you can't enjoy the ride (I'm confused by my own words too X_X). It sounds like you put alot of heart and soul into your words, something everywriter should do. 3

The only thing though, for some scentences, it's a little confusing, the way you word em, but BAH, it's probably just me, and they don't take away ANYTHING from the story, so... forget I said that '

So yeah, LOVED IT! :D

-Unisis11 :3
Shadet 4-ever chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
Where's the next chapter? I wanna read it so bad!Keep it up please! This is really good!
DgShadowChocolate chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
Ha! Fluffy. I laughed at that. Why does the dignity always run away? XD

Anywayz, This was great! I can feel the plot thickening. Who is this mysterious person-thingie watching Iltinis? Dun, Dun, Dun!

(What I don't get is why Amy has such a hard time pronouncing Iltinis. It's easy for me!)
BoshiBasher555 chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
...Moar chapters!
Siran 774 chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Amy taking charge, very in character. I like that. I also like your Iltinis character's inner arguments with himself and why he might consider Sonic evil.

The story's pace is a bit faster than I expected, although that all depends on who the watcher was at the end of the chapter. Also, a part of me couldn't believe that Shadow was willing to take Amy somewhere without asking why, or what's in it for him. But that's just me. Who knows, maybe you have a surprise in store for us down the road.
pika123 chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
This story is great so far, update when yo can :)
pika123 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Great start on the first chapter
Siran 774 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Off to a good start so far, hope you continue.
LOL12XD13 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
that was Awesome man! I really can't wait for the next chapter. XD13
Chaos chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
What the Fuck? The is stuPID!
Sar the hedgehog chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
o sonic got pretty ripped up there! o.o Thats gotta sting! Haha rescuing amy from sonic. "sonics evil" lol nother chappy ol'chap! hahaha! please! XD
DgShadowChocolate chapter 1 . 1/24/2010

...Iltinis is a really col name...
Dont know a name chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This story seems interesting.I hope you can add more description on this, might make it more...uh...

Anyways keep going on with this I might read the second chapter is you do try describing the best you 's okay if it seems impossible( It's kind of hard for me since I'm still on working on my first chapter)

Plus try to describe the emotions of the character's so yeah.

BoshiBasher555 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Some people call him the Werehog, others call him Sonic, and I even read a story where Sonic split from his werehog form, and the Werehog was called Sarsar, who acted king of like a pet dog.
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4