Reviews for Waking Up Beside You
maria-eleni chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Love it, the poetry in the prose, the tenderness, House waiting for a year accepting the pain at the end succumbing to the loneliness of loss.

Prophetic, in view of the way the series ended?
damigella chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This sent shivers down my spine. Especially the last sentence. I find it particularly moving that House doesn't kill himself on the rebound of Wilson's death. Instead he waits a year, hoping against all hope that the pain will pass. And when the pian doesn't pass and he know there's no medicine against it, he -rationally as always- takes enough Vicodin to stop it.

And you were able to explain all of this in a few elegant sentences. Mixed with the lines of a song I don't know and I probably wouldn't like since I don't like almost any music at all.

Standing ovation, with tears in my eyes.
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
A whole year? WOW! I guess it means he saved another forthysomething people, before he decided it wasn't worth the effort.

There is a reason Wilson is that much younger than House. I really, really hope House never looses him in canon for real.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
that made me cry! nicely written!
rividori chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This just about made me cry.

Beautifully done.
Fate-Means-Screwed-On-Purpose chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I'm crying. God, that sucks. Your good with the angst. Read my story on my profile. Maybe not goodbye. I think i did well. That was my first angst. I cried the whole time i wrote it and still came up with a happy ending! THis was awesome. You should write more stuff like this.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Wow. That was great! Normally I hate songfics but this one was really good!
Camlem chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This was really, really beautiful. Great job. :P
micetea chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Ok, now I'm just crying all over the place"( Beautiful but so sad!