Reviews for Long Lost Stars
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
wow, the ending is powerful, the lang is pretty. never heard of gormenghast b4, but now, after reading some v nice ffs, im defn gonna search for the novel
Mercurie chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Yes! Gormenghast fic! I've started a C2 for Gormenghast fanfiction, and I hope you don't mind that I archived your story. Here's a link: . If you want "Long Lost Stars" removed or want to join the staff, just drop me a line.
sherbetlemon2 chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
oh god... this bit in the book had be crying so much, and I had the same reaction during this fic. it's so beautifully sad :(
The Gothic Elf chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
*wails* *bawls* *weeps* Intended effect produced-first you made me think, then I got to identify with dear Fuschia, then I started crying towards the end. Magic. Great fic and although it wouldn't quite fit anywhere in Gormenghast, this is only because it is Fuschia's own voice and not the voice of Mr Peake describing her. Oh, except a chapter similar to 'Fuschia's Reverie'. Plaese don't take the last remark as a criticism because this is flawless in a glorious,poignant, melancholic way. :)
karmakaze chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
This is certainly different from most of the Fuscha's last moments alive fics. I liked it a lot!
Ride A White Swan chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Hey Crimsonfuchsia

I love this piece and how it shows Fuchsia's state of mind-almost like a child's, even though she is an adult. I hated that part of the book, when everything fell apart...it was just so horrible. I also wanted to let you know about my fic To Be Cold cuz I know you've been asking for more...but to be honest I am so not in a het-writing mood right now, so be patient and I promise I'll finish it at some point! I love people who review my stuff and I love taking care of them so don't worry I won't abandon you!

Ride A White Swan (sorry I bet the name change was a little confusational)
Angel Sacrifice chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
I never even thought of looking for Gormenghast fic! It's beautiful and sad, I can see it being likely if Steerpike hadn't come along. Or maybe even when he had, because after all, he didn't exactly make her joyful all the time.
PrincessSelphie chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
this is amzing i love it! the moods you create are really believable. I also love gormenghast! (and steerpike, mmmmmmmm)
greenseablue chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
Very well done. I love the Gormenghast books, and think you've captured Mervyn Peakes' style of writing quite well here. Very dramatic, though not overly so. ;)
Proserpine in the Underworld chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
I like it. You really capture how Fuchsia has never really grown up, from the what was it-fifteen?-year old girl at the beginning of Titus Groan to the I suppose about 33 year old woman she is when she kills herself. Her life is so sad and desolate, and she deserved so much more...I hate that bit of the book. Everything seems hopeless after.
Imhilien chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
That was really sweet/sad. Keep writing! I became a fan of Gormenghast after the TV series (which I loved & must get my own copy one day) and it was sad about Fuschia..