Reviews for Your Ever Faithful Admirer
MissRebecca912 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I loved this. Edward was adorable in this, very shy.

Great job. )
romanceaholic chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Wonderful surprise to have the first two lines of her favorite poem be written and left in her locker by her secret admirer. She has a blind date with her girlfriends and their boyfriends on Saturday Have to wait to see who it will be for Bella. She notices that Edward (her crush) is associated with Emmett and Jasper. Both boys are dates for Rose and Alice. Bella is hoping her blind date is Edward. She checks her locker later in the day receives a single red rose and another poem. The next day at lunch she checks her locker and then another poem is inside her locker. Also a note saying her secret admirer is at the fountain and wants Bella to met him. Bella rushes to the fountain to find Edward, Mr Hunk, Gorgeous god, Adonis, or Marble statue of David. Bella was so excited it was Edward. Will Edward be the blind date on Saturday?
Robpfan chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This is a very lovely story... beautiful for Valentines Day. I hope the Author decides to make it into a story...
chele the original chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
excellent .sweet and heart done:)
pledge520 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
sweet story, love it,

sorry, that i have already voted.

One person can only vote for once.

but there are so many good story!
XJasperSaysRelaxX chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Loved it, i thought it was amazin
Alinka chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
To the real author of this story,Id like to know whether you'll continue this or not,since its displayed ,this is good n_n

Could you send me a reply,once the contest is over,so that I can put this on alert?Thank you

Keep up the good work
stupidlamb79 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Hmm...ok I am going to leave a review that doesn't involve promoting anything...

I really loved this, it was very sweet and romantic. Very nice.
DoubleAgentA chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Love this story. Are you going yo write anymore chapters? Can you please check out my story Swimming in the deep end, if you have the time, but your story is amazing.
emilycanthram123 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Really sweet story, I enjoyed reading it. Review mine if you have time ;)