Reviews for Do You Want To Know a Secret
LollipopFreak chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Hey sweetie... 4 years passed and no part two ? Shame on you ... kidding , i really loved your fic
Breadsticks chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
MIDORI SENSEI PLEASE DO PART TWO! Im dying here, I love Haruzuke AND MaiNat, its such a shame to let this go, there are fans in the Mai HiME Community who are SICK of ShizNat so please don't give up writing haruzuke and mainat!
ShizuFuji chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Part 2! D

Apart from the part where there should have been some kind of break bar/line between Shizuru and Natsuki being in bed, to them suddenly then being at the meeting, the story was great!

I admittedly feel a bit bad for Natsuki, but the HaruZuke is just such win to read too XD

Especially loved the last part where Haruka goes:

(“What took you so long?”)

The song also worked quite well with this fic. Fantastic job writing it, and I hope you do continue it 3
MykyPapandropolis chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
It was cute :3 Tough I feel bad for Natsuki. It really was pleasure to read.
Hatchepsout chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Ah, c'est trop bon, j'adore les HaruZuke. Une suite s'impose !
Kevin P chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I really liked your story and dude I like ShizHaru more than ShizNat because playful and competitive Shizuru is so much better than depressed and obsessed Shizuru. haruka brings out the best in her yo. IMO people don't read ShizHaru because Natsuki's the hottest girl in the show and that's all they care about lol. It's all about sex nothing else. i wish there was more Shizharu for me to read.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Well, well, soldier...

Girl, Shiz embarassing 'Ruka in front of everyone? LOL That's H-I-Larious.

And indeed, Haruka is one very curious fish. LMAO She got OWN3D!

And then, the ending...was...freakin' S-W-EET! 8D

And (Gasp) O: This could be a MaiNat, too? I MUST see THAT happen!

I DEMAND a sequel, marine!

N-I-CE work! Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Blackfang64 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Hm, Shizuru luring Haruka into a trap very interesting. She certainly has a way when it comes to getting what she wants, even if it's Haruka. Although I'm a little concerned as to how Natsuki and Yukino are going to react to this, at least they didn't come in interrupt the moment. Well written, but i know you don't want reviews but accept this one at least.
ethicsforsale chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
*giggles* I bet I know exactly what inspired this. My god, Midori-chan, your descriptions are priceless. I could practically picture the interaction between them.

I especially love the part where Shizuru strings Haruka on for a bit before embarrassing her in her distinctly Shizuru-esque manner. She's definitely bold (and kind of mean!) to do it right under Natsuki's nose though. It makes me wonder what had happened to lead her up to this point. I'd actually be more interested in reading a prequel than a sequel.

For some reason, I see Shizuru staring deeply into Haruka's eyes, before suddenly smiling her happy-go-lucky smile when she says "I'm very much in love with you." And then Haruka's like O.o, and then Shizuru's like "Chu." But I think that's the comical/slightly deranged interpretation of it. Then again, just that concept of Moe-Haruka is slightly deranged. And I love it.

Now, what am I gonna have to bribe you with to write more? ;3
Turtlepop chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Not my cup of tea, so to speak, but I liked it...I can see how HaruZuke can work. Keep up the good work~! O: