Reviews for To Wed a Faun
lauren.souliere chapter 8 . 3/29
Ahhhhh I loves it and want to know the other couples stories now! And I just want to know if she figured out the mystery of his pick-a-boo penis
PAN Tastic!
DesertBunny chapter 8 . 3/11
I would love to read a sequel about the Minotaur. you would d a lovely retelling.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/4/2017
I think this is a fantastic story you've done a great job . I love pans labyrinth my favorite character is pan thanks keep up the good work Leah
Laurenthalas chapter 8 . 11/15/2016
This was just awesome. I fell in love with the Faun the second I saw him in the movie, and your story is exactly what I was looking for. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
I'm falming so hard right noe...
mabellesky chapter 8 . 10/15/2016
I love this, how she lobed him and he loved her, how their size difference and age difference, like a child and aduly. And the smex is so hot. A short but great one.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/1/2016
This was great!
Kawaiicreole chapter 8 . 10/12/2015
Brilliant. Read the whole thing in one night and instead of the dark tone that is usually associated with Pand Labyrinth. This. This was something light hearted and fun and definitely descriptive. I love the molding of their relationship and how it comes to be. Pand transformation is something else entirely and my oh my I would love to see a fan art of this. Wo nderfully written, highly entertaining and deliciously smutty at the end. 10/10 will read again
Dancing-like-mah-Daddy chapter 8 . 9/24/2015
This f*cking awesome! Short, sweet, fluffy, heart-breakingly beautiful and hot! I love you!
april mitchell chapter 8 . 7/19/2015
What the fuck was enjoying this but you ruined a beautifal film for me thanks
April MitchelL chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
I was so happy to find out ofelia/ moanna is alive thank god
mintandtea chapter 8 . 5/27/2015
I just finished this, read it through all in one sitting, and I have to say...love it! Something I found very interesting was the metamorphosis of Pan. I think that was ingenious on your part.
lonelyshipper chapter 8 . 1/31/2015
I love this fic so freakin much I've read it at least 15 times and keep coming back to it. It's f*cking amazing
artistfingerz chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
I love it, it was very beautiful.