Reviews for To Wed a Faun
This was great!
Kawaiicreole chapter 8 . 10/12/2015
Brilliant. Read the whole thing in one night and instead of the dark tone that is usually associated with Pand Labyrinth. This. This was something light hearted and fun and definitely descriptive. I love the molding of their relationship and how it comes to be. Pand transformation is something else entirely and my oh my I would love to see a fan art of this. Wo nderfully written, highly entertaining and deliciously smutty at the end. 10/10 will read again
tillthedayidie47 chapter 8 . 9/24/2015
This f*cking awesome! Short, sweet, fluffy, heart-breakingly beautiful and hot! I love you!
april mitchell chapter 8 . 7/19/2015
What the fuck was enjoying this but you ruined a beautifal film for me thanks
April MitchelL chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
I was so happy to find out ofelia/ moanna is alive thank god
mintandtea chapter 8 . 5/27/2015
I just finished this, read it through all in one sitting, and I have to say...love it! Something I found very interesting was the metamorphosis of Pan. I think that was ingenious on your part.
lonelyshipper chapter 8 . 1/31/2015
I love this fic so freakin much I've read it at least 15 times and keep coming back to it. It's f*cking amazing
artistfingerz chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
I love it, it was very beautiful.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
I wishful had read this when you were still writing it!
Lovely piece, I had always wondered f anyone would pair Moanna and Pan together.
Ever consider doing a companion piece? Like them in the future or against a dangerous trial?
I think you could pull it off..
Lokidaughter13 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I agree whole heartedly. There are not enough Pan's Labyrinth fanfics. What is wrong with everyone.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
absolutely wonderful
Fragile Dream chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
I absolutely love this! Short stories to me usually feel rushed and incomplete in some way, but you tied it all up very nicely. Definitely the best PL fic I've come across :)
Shayran16 chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
...if ths is only the beginnig then write MORREE! QQ
plz GOD of Awesome Stories start writing more soon QQ
Capricorn chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
NO I HATE YOU, PLEASE WRITE MORE!
That was beautiful! The detail, the personality, the emotion, all so amazing! Please write more, i want to know what happens next 3
GoblynQueen chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
Wow i actually really liked this... very good.