Reviews for To Wed a Faun
I think this is a fantastic story you've done a great job . I love pans labyrinth my favorite character is pan thanks keep up the good work Leah
Laurenthalas chapter 8 . 11/15/2016
This was just awesome. I fell in love with the Faun the second I saw him in the movie, and your story is exactly what I was looking for. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
I'm falming so hard right noe...
mabellesky chapter 8 . 10/15/2016
I love this, how she lobed him and he loved her, how their size difference and age difference, like a child and aduly. And the smex is so hot. A short but great one.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/1/2016
This was great!
Kawaiicreole chapter 8 . 10/12/2015
Brilliant. Read the whole thing in one night and instead of the dark tone that is usually associated with Pand Labyrinth. This. This was something light hearted and fun and definitely descriptive. I love the molding of their relationship and how it comes to be. Pand transformation is something else entirely and my oh my I would love to see a fan art of this. Wo nderfully written, highly entertaining and deliciously smutty at the end. 10/10 will read again
tillthedayidie47 chapter 8 . 9/24/2015
This f*cking awesome! Short, sweet, fluffy, heart-breakingly beautiful and hot! I love you!
april mitchell chapter 8 . 7/19/2015
What the fuck was enjoying this but you ruined a beautifal film for me thanks
April MitchelL chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
I was so happy to find out ofelia/ moanna is alive thank god
mintandtea chapter 8 . 5/27/2015
I just finished this, read it through all in one sitting, and I have to say...love it! Something I found very interesting was the metamorphosis of Pan. I think that was ingenious on your part.
lonelyshipper chapter 8 . 1/31/2015
I love this fic so freakin much I've read it at least 15 times and keep coming back to it. It's f*cking amazing
artistfingerz chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
I love it, it was very beautiful.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
I wishful had read this when you were still writing it!
Lovely piece, I had always wondered f anyone would pair Moanna and Pan together.
Ever consider doing a companion piece? Like them in the future or against a dangerous trial?
I think you could pull it off..
Lokidaughter13 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I agree whole heartedly. There are not enough Pan's Labyrinth fanfics. What is wrong with everyone.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/24/2014