Reviews for High School Demon Sweetheart
RedCeleste chapter 10 . 12/5/2015
OMG I LOVED THIS! I SOOOOOOOOOOOO NEED MORE LOL. please continue this! Thanks so much for the writing. Admittedly I never thought of this couple before but now I LOVE them. thanks for giving me a new ship!
RedCeleste chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
this is a very cute and enjoyable chapter! Look forward to reading the rest
Yuu chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Damnit! I fell in Luvvv with this pair after reading all your stories! Toooo cute!;)))
Solar Powered Pandas chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
HAHAHA. (x

I had to stop myself from laughing out loud too much. xD

Lovee itt :D
Miss Sammi Potter chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
Great work with this one!
Lahdolphin chapter 10 . 7/24/2010
I've been meaning to read this story for awhile, but I just got around to it. I loved their awkwardness, it's so cute, and I love Chipmunk Gakuto and Medusa Akaya!

This pairing is absolutely adorable :)

-Dolphin
what the gaaah chapter 10 . 7/23/2010
Loved the ending! The Hyotei/Rikkai confrontation at the street courts was brilliant. It was a good ending all in all, even if I kind of wished you'd continue it for just a little while longer. ;)
Firerose1300 chapter 10 . 7/23/2010
Congratulations on finishing.

Hiyoshi and Akaya sort of remind me of Romeo and Juliet in this chapter.

I love the whole thing. Good job.
Firerose1300 chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
I love this story. Particularly it's lighthearted tone.

Favorite moment "He knew they should stop… but that meant… stopping." Akaya is so 3.

This chapter was really good!I really can't believe it'll be done in only one chapter.
what the gaaah chapter 9 . 7/10/2010
Aaaaw, how cute was that scene? They're just too sweet...
tess chapter 7 . 5/22/2010
I get so happy when you update your fics :D

I enjoyed this chapter a lot, you wrote Oshitari so well!

And I loved the beginning describing the reactions Hiyoshi got from the Hyoutei regulars 3

Definitely looking forward to what happens next!
yilun chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
I think Wakashi is a reluctant believer that he has fallen in love with the demon brat. That brat is truly adorable & who wouldn't love him!

Those 2 simply fit so well together in your story. I like the way that you've depicted the brat... so carefree in this chapter. I suppose it's also one of the traits that Wakashi is drawn to.

Thank you for the update.
xSadistxFujix chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
Oh! YEAH! SCORE! _ lol, Gekokujou Pair DOES work though so -shrugs- lol, what a cute chapter~ As always. HiyoKiri is very cute and they're a lot alik yet NOTHING alike. Funny

~Nya! _
yilun chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
They're so cute together. I love them! I so enjoyed the "medusa" breed reference to the demon brat. Well, those 2 seem to be progressing well...

thank you for this chapter. It was delightful to read.
xSadistxFujix chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
Aw, so cute! -squeals- I want a medusa dog!... as long as it's not real snakes and is like Kirihara! -nods- ... although... the demon part my freak me out if it ever went into demon mode. lol, okay, enough of my rambling. I've got to go do homework now. Great chapter!

~Nya! _