Reviews for Costumes
Dsnynutz chapter 1 . 3/29
What a great "make over" fic. I loved how Leonard dressed Penny up as his mom and nobody caught it (even Leonard) except Sheldon and his eidetic memory. I could picture this happening.
Constance Truggle chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Fantastic story! I'm off to see what else you've written.

CT.
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I love this! Especially the ending!
Darkly Dreaming chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
STICKY! Fantastic. XD
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Such a great story! I loved it.
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Bravo. Take that you whiny, pathetic, Oedipus issued homunculus! Go Sheldon and Penny!

Rate: A
LuffyKun3695 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
"and sticky" hee hee hee. You bet he was. I like this story a lot. I really kind of dislike Leonard's character. I find him to be manipulative and needy. While Sheldon can be an ass, he really is very straightforward and likes Penny for exactly who she is. Keep writing awesome Shenny!
notalwaysweak chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This is a lovely spin on the makeover concept, and so very hot!
mmooch chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Take that, you whiny, controlling little troll1! Okay, so where Leonard has mommy issues, I have Leonard issues - but not in the same way. He wants a woman like his mommy; I want to pinch his head off.
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Awesome Story
d(*-*)
I'ts really like them
her-my-knee chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
D'aaawwww. :) I totally believe they belong together. :D

Very cute, very tasteful, and not too OOC.

Kudos!
tryingtobestine chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Oh, so fitting. Oh, so great.

:P
Rokimbo chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I love your version of a 'makeover' story! It's just so full of WIN!

VERY, very enjoyable read!
trekkie1214 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
This only has 3 reviews? Three FREAKING reviews! That's preposterous! This story is so.. So.. I can't even find the words to describe it. It's beautiful (and that is an understatement). It's realistic and so... Gah! Why can't I find the right words? In any case, you're one of my favorite writers on here. Your stories always keep me begging for more.

By the way, I really, REALLY, hope you finish The Twin Bed Affinity. It just may be my favorite Shenny story on this site.
peacekeeperchuck chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
great story, a must read for fans of Penny/Sheldon!