Reviews for Costumes
trekkie1214 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
This only has 3 reviews? Three FREAKING reviews! That's preposterous! This story is so.. So.. I can't even find the words to describe it. It's beautiful (and that is an understatement). It's realistic and so... Gah! Why can't I find the right words? In any case, you're one of my favorite writers on here. Your stories always keep me begging for more.

By the way, I really, REALLY, hope you finish The Twin Bed Affinity. It just may be my favorite Shenny story on this site.
peacekeeperchuck chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
great story, a must read for fans of Penny/Sheldon!
Yvaughn chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This is so much wonderfulness! I really enjoyed the double insights-Penny realizing that Leonard was kind of molding her into his image of her, and then that she was doing the same thing to Sheldon (especially if he chooses his ugly plaid, and hasn't just fallen into the habit of wearing it because it's there!) Very sexy, too. Thank you for the great read!
SundayMonday chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Love it! So fun and simple and believable. I like that you left their little "after party" escapades up to our imagination . . . but I certainly wouldn't complain if you one day wrote another chapter filling in a few details ;) Well written!
19 | « Prev Page 1 2