Reviews for My Three Sons
alonie21 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I love the concept of the empath sex, that is a totally new though but fits well. I also love the way you add in that non of the family can really keep anything from eachother, and that they can clamp down on the bond but secrets dont stay secret for long. totally funny and awesome... I want to be part of this family! _
Thomas Mc chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
Fixed it. All that fuss over one little digit.

Thomas
Saissa chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
The dates are wrong for this chapter.

This is my second time reading these stories.

At the beginning of this chapter it says January 2040 and Emily learns she is 3 months pregnant.

Further down the chapter it says July 2041.

At the end od the chapter, the A/N says that Thomas was born in July 2041.

No human pregnancy lasts 18 months from January 2040 to July 2041! So was Thomas born in 2040 or 2041?
FoxySonia chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Hi Thomas,

I didn't find it too strange that the pregnancies' weren't the normal duration for human children since these are not "normal" human children, so I didn't expect the pregnancies' duration to be as long. Besides, on the series Catherine's pregnancy was accelerated since her child, Jacob, was developing faster than normal, so I think he must have been born when she was about 8 months pregnant or her pregnancy lasted 1 month less than a "normal" pregnancy.
Thomas Mc chapter 4 . 1/29/2010
As has been pointed out, I had a few errors in some of my calculations. Oh well nobody's perfect. Pregnancy is supposed to normally last 36 weeks. I have gone in and fixed the timeline errors.

Thomas Mc
Sarai chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
I like it!
VRB Mariposa chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
Very nicely done. I love their playfulness, it's how relationships should be, when life gets too serious.

As always I enjoy anything to do with Vincent and Catherine and love that they are mentioned a lot in this story. I will need to reread the William and Patricia story, I don't remember a Halloween sequence where she watched William and Karen; got that old timers disease CRS :)

I look forward to more soon.

FoxySonia chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
Paul was conceived at the end of November (during the Thanksgiving break) 2042 and was born on August 11, 2043, 3 weeks late, so the pregnancy was nearly 8 1/2 months. (Daniel is 5 years old and Thomas is a little over 3.)

I really like the little show Emily and Devin did in his office, especially liked Emily's passionate kiss and her promise for more like it later, and how the spectators reacted to it.

I love that Devin's vice is an addiction to delicious junk fast food. I think bacon, cheddar, and bar-be-que burger, with onion rings sounds sinfully delicious.

So Emily had a preference for having boys so she got 3. Will they ever have a girl?

The references to the events of other stories make me want to read them again.

I really enjoyed reading this last chapter and think the story is good and an enjoyable experience. Looking forward to reading your future stories.

(PS: The first chapter is missing some words, a couple of letters, and a few commas and periods. Might want to correct that.)
FoxySonia chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Ok, I figured out how long each pregnancy is supposed to be only 7 1/2 months long, right?

So on the first pregnancy Emily finds out she's pregnant in Sprint, so around the end of March. Conception happened around the end of December during her Winterfest/Christmas 1 week break? When she went to Theresa to confirm the pregnancy she said she had missed her period, which she never missed so she knew she was pregnant, but by then she was already almost 3 months pregnant, so she must have missed no less than 2 periods. She should have known sooner. When she took her hiatus around the end of April she was around 4 months along. She had her first son, Daniel, on August 14 and returned to work just a little more than 2 months later, around the end of October.

Second baby was conceived October 31. Pregnancy discovered at the end of March. The due date set for mid July, after a 7 1/2 months pregnancy. But baby, Daniel, was born 1 month premature, on May 18.

Not crazy about William's promiscuity. I hope the other leonine men aren't as promiscuous. It's hard to imagine them (if they are as sensitive and special as Vincent was) having casual sex with women other than the one they fall in love and become bonded with. Also can't imagine Randy being with William (an empathic lover) and then falling hard for a mare human man and saying the sex with him was so good (implying it was better than the sex she had with William?).

I like reading about some events that happened in other of your stories. Have enjoyed reading the first 3 chapters of this story and look forward to reading the rest of it.
FoxySonia chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
On Chapter 1: How did Devin's family know that he and Emily had discovered Empath Sex? It would be terrible if things like that couldn't be kept from being found out. I would think that they could control the empathic connection so that things of sensitive nature such as that could be kept from being known to all sharing the Bond.

On Chapter 2:

Great chapter, really enjoyed the short action scene and like that the baby was named after Danny and that Danny finally was told the truth and got to meet Devin and baby Daniel. But I think it's sad the baby won't spend much time with his mother.
Sarai chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Awesome!
Sarai chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Awesome!
VRB Mariposa chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Aw, sweet chapter. I liked it. That William really got around before he settled down with Patricia. I was thinking that maybe Vincent would have gotten around more had he known that it was possible for him to engage in such intimate activities; Not! :)

More soon please.

VRB Mariposa chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
I liked it, great chapter. You always to manage to blow something up. I don't know if I have written this before, but it's always nice to see things from a different side (all of the activity involving Paulette and Joseph/William), it's cool hearing other's opinion of this.

More please :)

Sarai chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Nice! So glad you updated.