Reviews for The Betrothal
Valandriel chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
I wish you would have continued this. I think These 2 movies are perfect for crossovers, yours is just the only one that exist. But beyond that, this could have become brilliant. Ist sad that there probably wont be an update...
Farren Ouro chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
UPDATE PLEASE!
BiteTheNail chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Updateupdateupdateupdate!PLEASE!
yuchi1994 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
who is pan in pan labyrinth?
MamaOrc666 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
omigod this is awesome. so, i was trying to watch pan's labyrinth and was completely horrified when the captain stabbed that kid in the eace repeatedly. needless to say, i watched no longer. i watched til pan appeared, then had to stop. goddamn r rated movies. i am such a wuss. really good story though. _ i would love to read more.

-The Jester
dreaming of ravens at night chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I have never read a Hellboy/Pan's Labyrinth crossover before and it deffinatly intrigues me.
Kyashii chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Wow! This has such an interesting plot. I love how there will be a love triangle between Pan and Nuada (two kick-ass men if you ask me *wink*). I hope that Moanna will come to realize that the "Let's-get-married-to-Pan" isn't a joke... But then again, I hope she also falls in love with Nuada! :/ I dunno who to choose... Hmm... Well, anyway, I can't wait to read more. Please update soon! *sends good writing vibes* :)