Reviews for Ten Aurors of destiny
stargirl29 chapter 50 . 12/17/2005
OMG! You have to update! I love this story. The suspense is going to kill me!
FireKidd chapter 29 . 7/30/2005
cool! so freakin cool!

you wrote your story b4 i could finish mine... pout...

katie chapter 50 . 3/25/2005
It seems to me that this story is a "phase story". I went through a phase of thinking that Mary-Sue stories were the best to read and the best to write. It seems to me that this is what you seem to think (or to have thought before).

I will, however, admit that you're a very good writer all you need is a stronger plot.

Have fun writing
EriEka127 chapter 15 . 11/16/2003
love it! i still have to finish the rest though.
Unclouded chapter 50 . 7/13/2003
This story is very good. Sadly I read in your name that you can't update it anymore becasue it wouldn't upload among other things. I hope you'll eventually resolve the problem because this story is too good to be left with a cliffhanger like that. Well bye.
Amanda chapter 50 . 5/19/2003
E! Goose i'm so proud of you! you ACTUALLY UPDATED A STORY! AH! I'm so happy! Now, will you PLEASE update 'I'll meet you there' soon? PLEASE! I will mob you at school until you do! Thanks! iLy!
Socky chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
Chelsea Weasley chapter 49 . 12/20/2002
ya don't like this chappie? i do, ish good. :-)

Chelsea Weasley chapter 48 . 12/20/2002
you wrote it during math class? if I do anything other than take notes during math class i get screamed at.

good chappie.

chelsea weasley chapter 47 . 12/14/2002
ok, now, why did seamus let neville borrow the suit? is seamus faith in disguise?

chelsea weasley chapter 46 . 12/14/2002
oh dear. poor ginny. :-)

Chelsea Weasley chapter 45 . 12/14/2002
eep! seamus is acting evil-ish!

chelsea weasley chapter 44 . 12/14/2002
awwww! harry's asking ginny! hooray!

chelsea weasley chapter 42 . 12/14/2002
*screams* can't shut the school down! (lookie, a chappie i haven't read...)

chelsea weasley chapter 41 . 12/14/2002
*applauds jessica* her name is jessica, malfoy pig! *kicks malfoy in the stomach*

but i read this one, too...