Reviews for Starting Fresh, Mission: Help an Angel Survive!
Evil chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
more more mwahahaha im turning evil i will hunt you down if u do not update.
Amber chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Oh my god! Just discovered this and it is fantastic! Annie dalton would be sooooooooooo proud!
loulabel246 chapter 9 . 5/8/2011
ahhhhhhhhhh!

poor orlando!

baaaaaad octavia!

i lurrrrrve your story!

have you given up on it?

its been a while since you updated :/

I really love it and if you havnt given up please update soooon!
Sarah chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Good work- but in some places it reads as though you've copied it straight from the book.
loulabel246 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
cool

i lv the angel academy series!
Nostariel Nightshadow chapter 9 . 10/22/2010
Hey, Wow this is a really good story, love the evil twist. Hope you update soon. I like how you have maintained the characters personallities well. Really like your OCs they are really good. Peter is so sweet and he really seems to care about Octavia (it will be interesing to see his reaction to Octavia's evilness. I think this is a very good story and the plot is very good. You are good at creating suspense and this story is very well written hope that you update it soon. It is good to find that most of the stories in this vary small fandom are very good - I say some cause I can't really comment on my own. You are a very talented writer. Can wait to see what happens next.
Sarah D chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
Are you planning on continuing to write this? please do, i'm hooked :)
Elise chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
May I just say that I LOVE your story. Please please please keep on writing. I was so excited when I found that someone has written an agent-angel fan-fic. Its fantastic that you are so true to the characters. I also really like the way you are exploring the character of Brice alot, because I always thought he was the most interesting character.

please update soon
Ella-Bella chapter 9 . 7/21/2010
Can't wait for the next update. I really love this story and am desperate to know what happens. So please please update soon!
Ella-Bella chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Wow. This is awesome. Please write more soon?
RaraJay chapter 8 . 2/18/2010
i like it :) well done i think the personalities are spot on and its a really good story line. keep it up im interested as to what is going to happen. . . will they find her? :)
jessapink chapter 8 . 2/12/2010
Aw, poor Mel :(

Awesome stuff. Can't wait to read more!
jessapink chapter 7 . 2/2/2010
OMG! Exciting! Can't wait to read more!
jessapink chapter 6 . 1/30/2010
I love how you've put Octavia's emotions across so clearly. Keep up the awesome work!
Kaiti-94 chapter 6 . 1/29/2010
Cool story, what happens next?