Reviews for Empire State of Mind
TickyPik chapter 48 . 9/20
This is one of the absolute best stories I've EVER read, fanfiction or otherwise! And I am completely stunned that you have such a high-caliber prose for something so young! I've read and re-read this story about 8 times and counting, and I'm STILL able to experience moments where your humour has me absolutely REELING.
I truly hope you never stop writing, for you have a true and undeniable talent for story-telling! Wherever you are right now, I wish success and fruits of your hard labour abound!
~Many air kisses, TickyPik
I'm dying to see her reaction to the truth. Btw I love the way you write, it's so detailed!
This is one of the best Cas/OC fic I've ever read. I love your writing!
Amazing! I'm in love with this story!
I'm aware of how old this fic is, but according to NYC Dept of Transportation section 1234, a bicyclist rides on the right side of the road, with traffic. Not against. This character is an ignorant bitch and her crappy attitude to that biker just makes me dislike her.
Ki guy chapter 48 . 1/22
I have to say this was a absolutely fantastic fanfiction. I know it's unlikely but I would love to see a sequel.
gepunktetzwiebelkopf chapter 48 . 11/25/2015
You are a BRILLIANT writer. You have an amazing talent, and as much as I love fan fiction, you can take your writing somewhere bigger and better. Have you considered writing with your own characters? Because I would definitely read any novel of yours that gets published.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/26/2015
OH MY GOD CASTIEL THREATENED GABRIEL WITH AN ICE CREAM CONE!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/26/2015
OH MY GOSH! *squeels* ICANEVHESOCUANEYJAPAAAHHH! *clears throat* this story is so cute. The BEST. I usually like stories with no plot, and THIS is why. Cas is adorable. More!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/26/2015
He he. Doctor who? He he
leeniejs chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
I love how accurately you portray the characters. I especially love dean in this chapter. The bit about cas being an aesthetically pleasing dog continues to make me laugh. I love this story so far.
Guest chapter 48 . 9/27/2015
Lovely and thrilling story. Had me rolling with laughter and blushing incredulously.
Kikitiki chapter 16 . 7/26/2015
I was totally listening to this song while reading these past few chapters, and I totally think its Cas and Audrey's song it totally fits! It's called Indian Summer (ironically enough because It's actually winter in your story), by Jai Wolf. And I totally think it fits the whole amazed factor that Cas is experiencing along with the strange new emotions he is learning about. Totally perfect.
Guest chapter 48 . 4/16/2015
Loved it! Such a great story!
TooMuchBatman chapter 48 . 3/13/2015