Reviews for Empire State of Mind
Loved it! Such a great story!
TooMuchBatman chapter 48 . 3/13
Fantastic! :D
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 2/15
Haha! I like this chapter. And this woman. So far she's pretty neat.
...I like what she said there about "nobody wants to be who they are" and the labels and not wanting to be generalized/attacked and stuff. It's really fascinating (and also sad and also maddening) how we're turning out, these days. Hnn.

:P Interesting so far!
PumpkinQueen chapter 48 . 1/3
That was the best ending I think I've ever read. This story was terribly interesting and that ending. Too much enjoyment.
insouciantmouse chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
I love the story, Audrey is cool, but one thing: irregardless is not a word. 'Regardless' is the word you are looking for.
And then we have Dr. Who references...Story is making me so happy. :)
Guest chapter 48 . 11/12/2014
Best of luck to you! Lovely story!
Guest chapter 44 . 11/9/2014
Absolutely loved this chapter, ah you knew Audrey was going to lit into Cas, well done!
Guest chapter 43 . 11/8/2014
Excellent! Glad he got the truth out finally omg good twist, yikes!
Guest chapter 38 . 11/7/2014
Ughhhhhhh! Why caswhy?
Guest chapter 34 . 11/6/2014
Congrats to you and your friend!
Horny Cas is the best! (Cockblocked by her dad! Priceless!)
Too many secrets...
What else is Rembrandt?!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/5/2014
I really like this story, I love how Cas is pursuing her but can't stand how Audrey is keeping him at arms length. She likes him, right? I would have given up on her by now. Hmm.. Next chapter here I go...
Guest chapter 23 . 11/1/2014
Love your story... (I know this is story is complete, but you keep mentioning Audrey's eye liner, is she ever going to wear less? I know it's a trivia thing to focus on, but when mentioning it more then once, it tends to bother me)
Guest chapter 20 . 11/1/2014
So cute!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
Cas and Audrey's exchanges re so cute
Leplurei chapter 48 . 10/18/2014
This was very well written, indeed; I especially liked how well you captured the characters, and included some amount of crossovers with other New York-based shows! When you first introduced the "Professor", my first thought was "Central Perk? No way!" and then you actually wove a Geller into the story! Definitely one of my more favorite fanfics!