Reviews for Empire State of Mind
Ki guy chapter 48 . 1/22
I have to say this was a absolutely fantastic fanfiction. I know it's unlikely but I would love to see a sequel.
gepunktetzwiebelkopf chapter 48 . 11/25/2015
You are a BRILLIANT writer. You have an amazing talent, and as much as I love fan fiction, you can take your writing somewhere bigger and better. Have you considered writing with your own characters? Because I would definitely read any novel of yours that gets published.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/26/2015
OH MY GOD CASTIEL THREATENED GABRIEL WITH AN ICE CREAM CONE!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/26/2015
OH MY GOSH! *squeels* ICANEVHESOCUANEYJAPAAAHHH! *clears throat* this story is so cute. The BEST. I usually like stories with no plot, and THIS is why. Cas is adorable. More!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/26/2015
He he. Doctor who? He he
leeniejs chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
I love how accurately you portray the characters. I especially love dean in this chapter. The bit about cas being an aesthetically pleasing dog continues to make me laugh. I love this story so far.
Guest chapter 48 . 9/27/2015
Lovely and thrilling story. Had me rolling with laughter and blushing incredulously.
TheHallow chapter 16 . 7/26/2015
I was totally listening to this song while reading these past few chapters, and I totally think its Cas and Audrey's song it totally fits! It's called Indian Summer (ironically enough because It's actually winter in your story), by Jai Wolf. And I totally think it fits the whole amazed factor that Cas is experiencing along with the strange new emotions he is learning about. Totally perfect.
Guest chapter 48 . 4/16/2015
Loved it! Such a great story!
TooMuchBatman chapter 48 . 3/13/2015
Fantastic! :D
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 2/15/2015
Haha! I like this chapter. And this woman. So far she's pretty neat.
...I like what she said there about "nobody wants to be who they are" and the labels and not wanting to be generalized/attacked and stuff. It's really fascinating (and also sad and also maddening) how we're turning out, these days. Hnn.

:P Interesting so far!
PumpkinQueen chapter 48 . 1/3/2015
That was the best ending I think I've ever read. This story was terribly interesting and that ending. Too much enjoyment.
insouciantmouse chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
I love the story, Audrey is cool, but one thing: irregardless is not a word. 'Regardless' is the word you are looking for.
And then we have Dr. Who references...Story is making me so happy. :)
Guest chapter 48 . 11/12/2014
Best of luck to you! Lovely story!
Guest chapter 44 . 11/9/2014
Absolutely loved this chapter, ah you knew Audrey was going to lit into Cas, well done!