Reviews for We Never Danced
ILoveRussiada chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Why make such a beautiful but painfully sad and SHORT fanfic? Almost made me cry
PASTA300 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Awww ...! The end just made me want to cry! Oh, man ... hold on ... I feel tears ... okay I'm good. That was great! :)
Kynarii chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
this was so pretty

i almost cried D:
Mademoiselle Hydrangea chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
very sweet and sad_

i 3 it_

it was a very, well written one-shot_

you were able to express their emotions perfectly and kept them in character as well which is always a plus_ lol

and i especially loved the last line:

~ahem, clears throat

"The love was still new, but the dream had come to its end."

that was absolutely beautiful_

stillness of time
reader chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
The ending to the story was very well done!
Anonanonanon chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
This fic actually made my eyes water. I honestly nearly shed a tear when I reached the end. I loved the whole thing from beginning to end, it was all in character (at least to me; I can see Hungary doing exactly what she did in the first part, and everything Prussia did and the way they interacted). I like your descriptions and I visualized everything so easily, which added to the tear-jerkiness. I'm almost sad this is a one-shot (but I'm very happy with what you've written).
LuLeo chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
So sad! TT-TT *sob* Poor Golbo! Poor Eliza! Poor Gilbird! *sob*
TinyFlame4 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This was epic and heart wrenching and tear jerking!

I can't express how amazing this was!
Pirate-chan chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
:D i remember reading this last year! About time you posted it! 33 wonderful, dearie!

“What? Of course I did! I mean, I’m just so amazing I don’t know how they ever got along without me.”

Oh Prussia, what would we do without you?

"A stray tear fell and stained the floor."

Ahmazing piece of imagery, my dear!

"The music stopped, and the lights blacked out. The love was still new, but the dream had come to its end."

There is so much yet dispair in this ending line! 3