Reviews for Raising Cain
skie89 chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
Please tell me the hilarity continues. A freidn told me about your stories and she was spot on. While you occasionally misspell things your story is awsome. I hope we get to see alot more of Kougaji and the gang since they are the best 'villans' ever.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/30/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
to save or raze chapter 14 . 11/18/2012
i need more
In-The-Shadow-Of-the-Robot chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Whats the subtext?
ShadowsofNyx chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
Are the unnatural bonds all broken or just one of them? It was confusing me. Was it the bond between Indigo and Ron or just one of the tangle?
Rereading all of this series before I read the new chapter.

Love ya lots
Choas Babe chapter 14 . 9/27/2011
I know I've already commented on this story, but it needs to be said. AWESOME!

And maybe I"VE had sugar, but I think Sirius and Arabella are getting along swimingly. Maybe not marriage, seeing as her husbands seem to be cursed with bad luck, but certainly friends at least.

Susan and Flare just need to find a third and then I can see them as a moderately terrifying triumvirate capable of conquering most of Africa, all of it if they feel like stretching a little. Neville and Hannah seem to do well by each other as well. And we've already seen Ron and Millie in the next one... Harry and Indigo should resign themselves to their fate, and possibly search for a long suffering female who's willing and able to keep up with their antics. I'd say a male was possible, but the idea of those two having spawn just fills me with evil glee.

What is it about my personality that wants to match make? Maybe it's because of a belief that if someone's life is going to be in the crapper, they should at least have something to make up for it.
Lithoniel chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
EEP! I'm on the Shame List!

Yes, I'm still reading, and I absolutely adore this series - I've been rereading it every so often and I look forward to the updates eagerly. I just keep forgetting to review *sweatdrop*
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 14 . 7/1/2011
I just love how nonchalant Arthur Weasly is.
Sheyrena Wyrsabane chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
Are those the Nac Mac Feegle from Terry Pratchtt's 'Wee Free Men' series?
tag.0 chapter 9 . 4/15/2011
Just... something I thought might need to be pointed out...

Houtou Castle isn't in China, it's in India. That's part of what's taking them so long (along with the lack of good roads and the constant ambushes). So Kougaiji and his people live in India (which also means that in the beginning of Shifting Dark, it would be one of the Indian languages they'd be speaking, rather than Cantonese...).

Still an enjoyable story, however!
Sakura Lisel chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Okay, Dobby DOES know that Lucius Malfoy has been dead for over a DECADE, so whatever 'threat' that Dobby is trying warn Harry about should be null and voided by now, since his deceased master couldn't have been involved in it anymore? *lol* For all the elf knows, the decade long threat that Lucious had been plotting might never even happen now...
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Wait, did I miss something, because WHEN did Augusta 'meet' Vernon at the train station? The Dursleys were nowhere to be found in Strange Return when Harry first met the rest of the Longbottom family for the holidays.

If the meeting between Augusta and Vernon happened right after Alice tried to kill Draco as soon as he got off the train, and the old lady was leaving the station with the boys, just how did the confrontation between tubby and the Longbottoms go, when tubby tried to grab Harry and drag him off? did Augusta hex him, or call the muggle police on him for attempted kidnapping in such a public place? *lol*
ruler of the ice dragons chapter 14 . 11/11/2010
please make a sequel

for this story it is the best i read
lordamnesia chapter 14 . 11/7/2010
This story is incredible. Can't wait to read the next one!
lady obussion chapter 14 . 9/24/2010
The eyebrow was lowered as this was accepted. Risking death for fanghouls was, of course, unacceptable, but for potions ingredients? That was fine.

i love this line i love all your HP/Saiyuki fics

- LO