Reviews for The Letters Of A Soldier
nessa01 chapter 13 . 6/10/2013
Omg please their has to be more of this story!
Please!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
i don't like this story! seriously, you had to completely cripple him? asdfgghghjghkasdfdsg

*emotional fit*

nothing personal, i just love your characters
totally loko x10 chapter 13 . 7/12/2012
I love this story. It's funny and sweet at the same time and I can't get enough! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Bell 1 chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
Thank you for the update. :D

Awwww. That is sweet. Have you ever been pregnant? This chapter made me wonder what pregnancy must be like. ;)

Only two guests? :( However, if Jasper and Edward are going to ask special permission, then they can be there also. :D
hotpinkkindagirl23 chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
Awesome chapter! Please update again soon!
ArekWhitlock chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
you're back!

thnks for this wonderful chapt:))

I'm so happy for Emmett..after the baby something good for him too:))

more plz:))

Rashell
erika shoval chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
et moi je suis tres fiere de toi,tres beau chapitre,merci,
manda2784 chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
Great udpate! I'm looking forward to reading more :)
loventherussian17 chapter 12 . 6/21/2012
Great story so far can't wait to see wat happens next update soon
JackSkellington'sBride chapter 12 . 12/30/2011
please IM me if your not gonna make another chapter I love it plus I wanna read more about it you got me addicted to it LOL
edwards ballerina chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
i love it
Lori94 chapter 12 . 7/12/2011
WOW! What a story! I love it!
Liisa's chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
Oh my Gosh. Really.

I'm crying now, thinking about Emmett who is so badly hurts. It's horrible. I hope for him he will be OK.

I hope for Edward and Jasper too. Jasper seems really changed, and Edward is like .. confused. I don't know how I can describe it ..

I'm really sad, really.

I hate the war, I hate that !
Liisa's chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Oh, God. I don't even know what I can say.

Esme's words made me laugh ' always to wear clean underpants, just in case. ' ' In case what, I don't know. '. Everymother says that .. But the 'just in case' is really the question. I'm always searching why.

For the rest of the text, it was really beautiful. I know I already said that, but it was really beautiful this chapter again.

I really hope Emmett will come home safely, for his wife, and his baby. This baby need a dad, and Bella need her husband for raise this kid. And for love her.

I'll read the next chapter, now. :)

Bye ! L.
Liisa's chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
Okay, That's beautiful.

But, I don't want Bella to be pragnant. What if Emmett don't come back ? It will be so sad.

I don't know what I can about this chapter. Except the fact I liked the description of their first kiss, it's really beautiful.

Hm .. That's all, I guess.

Sorry for my faults, but as you already know, my english is not perfect. :)

XOXO, L.