Reviews for penny on the train track
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Seldom is there a story that reaches the subtle calibur that this one did. Truly this story makes me think of you as an artist, and there are few stories that have earned as much respect from me.
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
This is so sweet! I love how poetically you presented this. And of course Takeru and Hikari are absolutely adorable. This is really good, but I think you could get better; keep writing!
a true fan chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
vert good job very good
hydroknight01 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I am shocked and appalled that this piece has so few reviews. Shame on you readers who leave no mark of your passage! *shakes fist at the internet*

Childish humour aside, this is an enthralling piece, masterfully written with a beautiful prose. I love how you moved through the story with the cycle of seasons; it gives a certain twist to the passage of time that I've only seen in a few other ficlets, too few, and brings the same to the way they mature, as well.

The use of prose to convey the story in its entirety, rather than wrapping the narative around the characters speaking, is an art that takes a finely-tuned skill to achieve, and seems to be slowly dying out; I'm not ashamed to admit that I admire how you excell at it.

And on that note, I'd best end my prattling and let you be. Here's wishing you more reviews, and the best of luck with future works.

~ hydroknight01
SunLight chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
It's adorable, exactly the type of Takari I like. I miss old school Digimon too!
jonholliday15 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
very original , basically brilliant
Aero chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This sight is not letting me log in so i am going to do it this way. The story was good and you did a good job. Aero
Koatan chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Beautiful Takari :) I love how you went from spring to winter as well as Takeru's childhood to his adulthood.
dragen545 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
That must have been the most beautiful thing I've read in a long time. I haven't been reading Digimon fic in about...three years now? About that long, but I couldn't sleep and wandered here somehow. Going through the front page I wondered if there was going to be a single fic good enough to read, and then I stumbled across this. Takari has always been one of my favorites, but this fic was just gorgeous - thank you for writing it. You just made my day.