Reviews for The Twilight 25: Random Stories
LILrosepetal chapter 24 . 12/10/2012
I would love it if you made number 24 into a full story! It sounds like a really good story thread
weflytothetardis chapter 25 . 4/1/2010
I LOVES IT! always xcited 2 read the next one!
Ashlie Christine chapter 25 . 3/31/2010
Luved it!
Thats-So-Alex chapter 25 . 3/31/2010
Aww. :) Great last chapter. :) I loved it!
rubell chapter 25 . 3/31/2010
so u r gonna let us know which ones u r turning into multi chap n mini stories right? cuz i know u have a crapload of fans who want more of several after being teased by so many...some stand alone...25 is good by itself for sure...that could have fit perfectly into a story but it doesnt demand its own...i will keep checking ur profile for more updates...n i am pretty sure u r on Author Alert so i am safe. ;)
Blu The Healer chapter 24 . 3/29/2010
You should make a sequel to this chapter. Your lemons are good
rubell chapter 24 . 3/28/2010
young lady u better continue that story! at least finish it!
Ashlie Christine chapter 24 . 3/28/2010
Aw! I cnt beleive theres only one more left lol i luv these random stories! I luv this one the most. I dnt know wat it is, but i always luv the best friend stories lol! Anyway...awsome job...cnt wait till the nxt!
Thats-So-Alex chapter 24 . 3/28/2010
Interesting. ;) Haha. No, I loved it. I like these sort of stories, like, the best friend-y type ones. :)

Looking forward to the last one. :)
Ashlie Christine chapter 23 . 3/24/2010
Really luv them! Cnt wait till the nxt!
Thats-So-Alex chapter 23 . 3/24/2010
Lol! Loved it! :)

Aww. :( Almost over! Is the last one going to be a one-shot or anything, or like, something super cute? :)

Looking forward to more. :D
twerd4ever chapter 19 . 3/18/2010
i love this song ) lol i like these short little bits and pieces so far. its pretty neato
Ashlie Christine chapter 20 . 3/17/2010
Cnt wait till the nxt! :D i luv these little random stories!
Thats-So-Alex chapter 19 . 3/17/2010
Awesome! :D
rubell chapter 15 . 3/6/2010
it worked perfectly for ur blurb...but all the credit goes to ur friend...lol...tell her i really enjoyed it...lol