Reviews for Safe Choice, Right Choice
Classified chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
it was a pleasant fanfic. but the amount of kissing scenes were driving me crazy although i think this the best fanfic. i have read on a scale of 1/10 i give in a 8.5
Guest chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
Poor Ada you could've had Leon when you got the chance
Guest chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
I don't think Adam will reject him after all they are best friends
Guest chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Comix777 chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
That was just brilliant. There was so much passion in it. I really like Calvin, probably because of his death scene. That "oh...shit" line was just so accurate and funny. The only thing I didn't like was that politician, who was talking about Raccoon City next to the Leon. I mean, wasn't that pretty weird coincidence ? Afterall, that's still a brilliant fanfic. I'd like to say more, but english is not my first language, so I just say : good job and I'd like to see your next fanfiction.
Tsunay Nami chapter 13 . 9/20/2012
LOVED the fanfic!
really like this pairing. *-*
kisses! *
I'm friggen tired chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Damnnit Selania! There's like 5 chapters left and I've been reading for 8 hours! IT'S 5:51 A.M! I cannot stop reading!
Addi Winchester chapter 13 . 4/21/2012
OMG this is my favorite fanfiction ever! talking about LeonxAshley

i can't explain my emotions right now! i love you! just because you wrote this wonderful story
ResidentEvilLover1212 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
OMG! this stor was AMAAAZING i will prob read it all over again! you did great this story made me actually like ashley cuz in resident evil 4 she was kind of annoying haha anoyway keep writing you did awesome! sincerely-RESIDENTEVILOVER1212
Fang over Fang chapter 13 . 1/18/2012
Awesome last chapter!
Fang over Fang chapter 7 . 1/18/2012
Oh my gosh... This is just too cute. I love it and please keep writing like you do.
Mcrforever100 chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
NOOOOO IT WAS SOOO GOOODDD D; i want to read mooreeeee
Elvenwannabe chapter 13 . 10/14/2011
Awesome story. c: Adventure and romance. Love it.
EmoPrincess21 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011