Reviews for All This Anger Inside Me
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Poor sam is too hard on himself. Sam Winchester has many valid reasons for his anger.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Dont know how I missed thi one Gill, but i can definitely see Sam thinking these thoughts after admitting to Dean that he had a lot of anger in him. It's just a shame that Dean told him to push it out of his thoughts...Sammy definitely needed to get things off his minf!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
oh so sad. That was really good.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
That episode was really amazing. I loved it. And this tag fit well with it. Nice job.
rog457 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I think Sams anger started when he was very young. He was angry that John lied to him about monsters, he was angry that they never stayed in one place very long, that he didn't get to have a normal childhood. He was probably angry that he never knew his mother. Then there was Dean going to Hell for him, the demon blood, Ruby, Lilith, Lucifer,the Apocolypse,and all the people who have died that he loved, anybody would be angry don't you think.

Deans way of dealing with things, by not dealing with them, doesn't work for Sam, never has. Sam needs to understand and then purge things from his system. Dean cant allow himself to look to closely at things or he would fall completly apart, he feels too much. The cocky, tough guy image is just that, an image Dean uses to protect himself, Sam never understood that.
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Did I like this? Is that a trick question? Of course I loved this. You really captured how Sam was probably feeling after what happened in Sam, Interrupted. Fantastic job!

Word choices I liked:

pulsing through my veins like acid, churning in my head like an erupting volcano, forcing thoughts to drift and meld together into one uncontrollable flow.
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
What a wonderful story! Poor Sammy, he's got such much on his plate right now with the apocalypse. Then add his anger into and it seems to much for one person to bear. I hope that it doesn't spill over causing Sam to say yes to Lucifer. Thanks for sharing this story!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
It was sweet, as in wonderfully written. Not so sweet-because it's happening to our lovable Sammy.
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I feel sorry for Sam feeling this way, all that anger he has inside of him ready to come out. He doesn't even know where it comes from, he knows it not from the Demon blood or Ruby. The comfort he was searching for he never got, Dean told him to suck it up and go on. I just hope that Sam will learn how to control his anger, if not I have a feeling Lucifer found Sam's weak spot.

Nice one shot Gil, you got Sam's thoughts down to a tee.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
That was awesome, even though I haven't yet seen the episode! All I've heard about it is 'pudding'!

Great writing Gill.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Well, I don't know if I would call it sweet, but i certainly will call it awesome. Sam is fighting so hard against the anger, trying to do what Dean said because he knows his brother won't let him talk. The sad thing is, he didn't just realize the anger isn't anyone's fault but his, but he is although scared of himself. What if he can't control it? And he doesn't have anyone to help him, because Dean is too broken himself. That is really bad. I loved that episode and thanks for writing this. Hugs, Vonnie
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
great
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
NAILED! you nailed Sammy's thoughts. Knew you could. Awesome work with this!
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
xcellent Excellent Excellent. I am sure we are not done with this part of Sam's feelings, surely ole Kripke will give us some more ...and soon.
moira4eku chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I'm sure Sam does have a lot of anger building in him and when he blows, watch out. I wish Sam would stop thinking Dean is scared and weak because he isn't. Dean's been told his whole life to suck it up, don't whine (Sam, Bobby, and his father have told him this his whole life), so what does he do? He has learned to keep it all in and heaven help everyone when he does blow! Sam needs to see this is Dean's way of staying strong, that the old Dean he thinks he wishes would come back, has always "sucked it up". Thanks for the great view into Sam's turmoil.