Reviews for Hope
Jenn11 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Wonderful story. Sad, but sweet.
DZR chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Argh. Its like a stab to the heart.

I hope John isnt dead.

On the show i think he should have tried to teleport to Ashley instead of 'no particular destination in mind'.

Great fic but so upsetting.
de Duchess chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Aw damn... beautifull! I love it.

And it amuses me greatly that more people have the same theory I have.. that Ashley is alive, but stuck in the fourth dimension... Well, 'the Void' is a nice name for it. Lol.

I love the idea that Ashley is responsible for all the things that happened in season 2. Her showing Helen the future, her being the reason there was an energy spike... brilliant!

I'd love her amused reaction at Tesla being mortal...
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Aw! I was kind of crying. I miss Ashley. You did a very good job, and I really loved it...(of course!)...
Chocolate and Drama chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This was such a good story, it made me want to hug somebody.

Even though it went against my core belief that Ashley IS NOT DEAD! :) Good job! Love the Henry bit. Poor boy probably thinks he's crazy now. Gosh, Will is crazy, after Kali. Pssht.

I CAN DANCE! Really?
Tracy137 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Another beautiful story that brought a lump to my throat. You really should consider writing professionally; your stories are engaging and interesting to read, and not just because I'm a fan of this show and its characters.

I think I would feel the same about any original work you wrote as well. You're a gifted writer, I genuinely hope you do more with such a wonderful gift; I only wished I could write as well as you.
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Hey there,

Beautifully done, beyond gorgeous in fact. I loved it, it was GREAT and fantastic and beautiful. Nice work.