Reviews for Affection
Deleted-Offline Permanently chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Oh katara, that was great
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
"who taught you to hit someone out of affection?" " my father" well that escalated quickly
ObnoxiousSpontaneousCombustion chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Other than the fact that Toph definitely knows that's not how normal people show affection, taht was sooooo cute!
fish-egirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
(0o0) I like the ending Question.D(0o0)
iv chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This story was so touching and it was just amazing and it warmed the heart!I think it wasn't OOC at should be proud of this fic!

KK Kataang chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I can't picture Toph's dad punching her but it could explain a lot.
laughingstick chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
it's true though, i always thought hitting someone was a form of affection, though to a lesser degree of force than toph or her father's hits. like a friendly punch is fine.

cute story btw!
Sarcastic Ninja chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I don't think you strayed to far from her character here, and you definitely showed an interesting new light on this aspect of her personality. -
SarySoda chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Katsumara chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Great story. A little sad, for obvious reasons, but great nonetheless. You know, the entire time I read this, I half-expected you to have Toph tell Katara it was all part of her plan to get in good with Sokka, but when she didn't, then I went all [

As far as where she learned it.. well in football/baseball/basketball, they always slap the player's butts. As a guy who played sports, I'll never know what the heck it's for, exactly, but eh. So I figure Earth Rumble is like that. "Way to own that fool! *Punches arm*"
Batamut chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I would think the Badger-moles would be more likely since they are really big and probable don't feel pain the same way.
Avatar I chapter 1 . 1/24/2010