Reviews for Affection
DarkBlack-Rose0404 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Oh katara, that was great
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
"who taught you to hit someone out of affection?" " my father" well that escalated quickly
ObnoxiousSpontaneousCombustion chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Other than the fact that Toph definitely knows that's not how normal people show affection, taht was sooooo cute!
fish-egirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
(0o0) I like the ending Question.D(0o0)
iv chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This story was so touching and it was just amazing and it warmed the heart!I think it wasn't OOC at should be proud of this fic!

iv
KK Kataang chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I can't picture Toph's dad punching her but it could explain a lot.
laughingstick chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
it's true though, i always thought hitting someone was a form of affection, though to a lesser degree of force than toph or her father's hits. like a friendly punch is fine.

cute story btw!
Sarcastic Ninja chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I don't think you strayed to far from her character here, and you definitely showed an interesting new light on this aspect of her personality. -
SarySoda chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
aw
Katsumara chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Great story. A little sad, for obvious reasons, but great nonetheless. You know, the entire time I read this, I half-expected you to have Toph tell Katara it was all part of her plan to get in good with Sokka, but when she didn't, then I went all [

As far as where she learned it.. well in football/baseball/basketball, they always slap the player's butts. As a guy who played sports, I'll never know what the heck it's for, exactly, but eh. So I figure Earth Rumble is like that. "Way to own that fool! *Punches arm*"
Batamut chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I would think the Badger-moles would be more likely since they are really big and probable don't feel pain the same way.
Avatar I chapter 1 . 1/24/2010