Reviews for Ice Cold Illusions
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
Another great story! I wonder why we love torturing our dear hunters so much...
KKBELVIS chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
Very imaginatve...love the twist.

Perfect title!

I enjoyed this so much!

karen
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Oh... this is so good!

Time...I hate time...never enough. Keeps me from reading great fics like this one...ah! But, alas, I have found you now, Dark one! And I shall not let go until I read - The end. Which, by the way, will make me very, very sad...for I am so loving this story you are giving us!

I swear... I could feel the ice and snow swirling inside me!

Excellent job!

Karen
twinchaosblade chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
Wow, what a fantastic story! You really did a number on me with the suspense and the twists where each Winchester now really was. The description of the landscape and the weather in the first chapter was absolutely stellar! Your writing, style and characterizations were amazing and I'm glad that I was able to read the story in one long haul and didn't have to wait for updates. I honestly think that would have been too much for my nerves with your excellent story.

Hugs and take care!
Soncnica chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
I love what you did with this story! such a great plot and you did it amazingly! so awesome! *hugs*

and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your descriptions! they just made this story alive!

and it's so sad what Sam went through... with Jess... again... man he must hurt like hell! I can't even imagine!

and it's really nice of Dean to get Sam's head and mind of it somehow!

awesome... I really love how you played with this plot! really cool!

hugs,

S.
Madebyme chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
Great wrap up of a lovely mysterious tale!

It was sad that Sam had to loose Jess all over again, the illusions really did feel very real. And who knows, maybe she was there for him, helping him to hold on until he could be rescued.

I liked how you tied in Jess birthday being on the same day as Dean's, the fact that she was on Sam's mind really helped to explain her presence.

Dean, ever the tough soldier and caring brother making sure the rescue team knew that Sam was still trapped in the car despite his own injuries.

I very much enjoyed this! Thanks so much for sharing! Take care, Madebyme
ritsam chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
Outstanding chapter, really gave me shiver when the rescue mission started. Glad they found Dean and he was somewhat coherent to tell them about his trapped brother. So, Jess was an illusion! Guess we guessed right, huh! Anyways, like it a lot, thanks for sharing this story with us.

love, Ritu.
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
Aah, so both boys were trapped, Dean under the tree and Sam in the car, and both saw things that weren't there in the house down the road. How sad though that when Sam awoke in the hospital it was all so real to him and he lost Jess all over again. Thank goodness for Jasper and the others as without them the boys would have surely died, either of their injuries or of hypothermia. And they rescued the Impala too, though probably the boys were easier to fix!

Loved the epilogue with the boys going to that house as it gave Sam some sort of closure on what he had thought was real.

A really enjoyable read, thanks.
vonnie836 chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
So awesome. I'm glad the boys are alright. It was so heartbreaking Sammy had to loose Jess all over again. It makes sense though, that his mind was on her because her birthday was the same day as Dean's. I can't wait to see what's up from you next. Hope your comp will be alright too. hugs, Vonnie
drkstormynite chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
Well done!

Enjoyed this story very much.

Good luck with the computer repairs!

Read you soon!

skag trendy chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
I felt so sorry for Sam in this, but I like to think that maybe Sam wasn't entirely hallucinating, and that Jess really was around to help keep him alive until he was rescued. After all, how did he know his way around that house otherwise.

Nice one hon. Really loved this story.

Kind regards,

ST x
SamDeanLover28 chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
great
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
So the only complaint I have about this story is that it's way to short and now over. Very well done, like the dream states of both boys, the flow, and the general story. Thanks for such a great read, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Ok so I'm thinking Dean's in his own personal hell and Sam's in pergatory? Thanks Nicole.
Nana56 chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Interesting that they both probably were thinking and 'being' at the same house. Sort of like an out of body experience, but one a dream land and the other more real.

Jess probably kept Sam alive while he was trapped.

Very interesting story! Thanks for sharing with us. :)

Hope it's nothing too serious with your computer. :)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »