Reviews for In The Genes
Boy With the Demon Blood chapter 3 . 3/12/2015
This is a really great story , i hope you update soon
JuneIsAMonth19 chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
MLM24 chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
This looks awesome!
MissBodtAtYourService chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
Please update soon! I love this story so far!
MissBodtAtYourService chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
WHAT?! NOT A LOT OF SAM AND DEAN?! WHY?! SAM AND DEAN ARE BROTHERS THOUGH! COULDN'T YOU HAVE MADE DEAN LOGAN'S KID ALSO!?
MissBodtAtYourService chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Wait a second. If the summary says that John is Sam's father then, how is Sam Logan's son?
CacTusLoVer27 chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
Um, was that implying that Sam is Logan's kid? I don't mind, it's interesting, but then that kind of invalidates the Supernatural plot, doesn't it? Unless *SPOILER* being a Campbell is enough to make him a vessel for the archangels even if he isn't a Winchester... On the other hand, the poor kid can't catch a break, what with the demon blood and the angel thing and now a mutant... boy, it almost makes me feel sorry for him. *END SPOILER*

And I'm *so* glad that Scott is not all emo for that silly girl. I really, really, *really* don't like her. :)
begstiel chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
OMG ARE YOU GONNA WRITE MORE? BC THIS AWESOME GOOD WORK :)
Ellmarr chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Logan is Wolverine. Learn more about the history of a character before you try replacing them. Wolverine had bone claws to start start. .
Rain of the Forest chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
WHAT ABOUT HIS FAMILY!
Doctor Frostybuscus chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Update soon!
R.J. McKee chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
If you can reply to this please do. Could you please update? I really like your story and I was wonderIng if you could email me the chapters you wright, including the ones you have up already and if you do, the ones you have written but not put online. Please reply ASAP. I'm going away in a week and I need some reading material. Please?
McCabeRz chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Update soon!
MaeDay In Hell chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
FUDGE! went to go to the next chapter BUT IT NO THERE! NO UPDATE OR OR I'LL BRAKE MY FOOTIN YOUR A*S! guess where i gots that? lemme give u a hint: starts with H and it has to do with super heroes, its a movie...
LuciLucifer chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Youuuuu! Why haven't you updated this fic!
Omg I really love it :DDDD Sam being Logan's son :D
Ohhh Mary cheating on John, oh burned. That's probably a bad joke seeing as how she did burn .
Oh well...omg update! Pleeeeaassseeeeee! 3