Reviews for Welcome to Lightman's Group, Wizarding Branch
J-walker chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
As much as I love Torres...if her absence means Harry's presence in this fic...hasta lavista! Why does the secretary not like Harry...or rather, finds him wanting? Who's in the rubik's room? Lucius? Will Loker and Harry have a fling or a relationship? Ooooooh sooooo many questions! Hope this continues :D
angierocks chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
This story is amazing so far! I really think you should wpdate and tell us whose in the box, because that is one massive cliff hanger you decided to end on, and I am sure all of your loving fans would like to know whose in the box. So yeah, top notch writing. Keep up the good work, and update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Write something like that and leave us hanging. Then abandon the story... -.-
Zak saturday 1 chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Update soon
alaison chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
love it! please continue?
Rori Potter chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
Oh wow. Update soon.
Shannon the Original chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
This is really good! Please Update soon.
Kit Niec chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Hi love the sotry, I'm happy to see that there is more then one fanfic about Lie to Me. So I hope that you continue wrighting this story. I also wanted to let you know that it is ten-foot pole not ten-feet pole, I just wanted to let you know because you said in your first chapter that English wasn't your first langue. Love the story so far update soon.
harrylover101 chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
I really love the way this is going, and I think it is incredibly well written. I look forward to your next post eagerly.

-Alexi Naori
irezel chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
hmmm, so who is it?
Dragonzflyte chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Ending a chapter with a cliffhanger is a terribly cruel thing to do. As for your quiz, no, I do not know what a literacy challenge is. My answer kinda negates the other questions.
Alaee301 chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
WOW! This is so awesome!
Spennig chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
Interesting idea, I look forward to seeing if you continue it!
Rinnala chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
What? No! You've got to update soon if you end a chapter without revealing who's in the cube!
animefangirl0219 chapter 3 . 7/14/2011