Reviews for Subject: Why Don’t We Ever Do Work?
bluewolfgirl37 chapter 3 . 3/23
This story is hilarious and adorable in every possible way. I love this so much. Thank you for writing this marvelous story.
AshesOnTheWind chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
This is so beautiful I will cry D:
Harrenwolf chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
Oh, this is the cutest and funniest thing ever x3 I love your email format. Terribly sad to see this discontinued though...
randomobsession123 chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
*slaps you 'cross the face* That's for leaving this Fanfic hanging.

*punches you in the gut* That's for making me fall in love with my first gay Hetalia story...

But I still hope we can be friends in the future.
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Even if you don't finish this it's extremely entertaining
Jam chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
I love you so much. Please continue...?
guesty mcperson chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
I love this! Please continue!
SharpPointyThings chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
Why hasn't this been continued?! WHHHHHYYYYY!?
Llygoden chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
what is this awesome
tawl chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
OH MY GOD, I love this so much! My cheeks hurt so much from smiling so wide and giggling like a fool the entire time, but I couldn't help it! This is SO funny xD
I love the way you wrote it in e-mails and all the ships and pairing and asdfghjkl;
This was meant to be an eloquent review but cute fluffy, crack-yish, hilarious fics like yours make me melt and I can't even-
PLEASE PLEASE update, I don't have an account on FF, but I saved it as my bookmarks and I will check it every single day and if you update I will start laughing again and it will make my day and I will probably leave you another lovely ((annoying more like)) review.
Hoshi-chan. Or tawl
P.S. …B-but Love in the platonic sense. Not, like, IN love. Just…WITH love. Platonically.
Agent Mississippi chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Corey5268 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
*dies of laughter* Oh god, he has a picture of Arthur staring lovingly at Alfred's ass.
haytalia chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
please PLEASE PLEASE write more to your amazingly funny and exciting story! its just overflowing with cute little quirks and FEELS and i just love the way you've perfectly captured every character's personality. did i mention feels?! oh god i just love this whole emila thing too, its so perfect! anyways, i really hope you can read this review and consider writing more hetalia fics!
anna2772 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I absolutely LOVE this fanfic! last week I finish the whole series of HAP, and now this fanfic! it is brilliant, and I would say it again, absolutely BRILLIANT! keep up the good work :)
FireflyAliceXIII chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
My friend recommend this fic and I have to say I'm glad I read this, it's amazing! Love Hungary! Hope you update.