Reviews for Come On, Be Good
robotsonmars chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
This is such a good story! Better than a lot of books i have read and i have read some really good books. This is pretty much the perfect way for them to get together and you describe the cheracters perfectly! i cannot begin to describe how much i like this fanfiction it is so perfect.
the white bear chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Totaly unexpected. But I loved it
Blazingstar of ThunderClan chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
:) Lol. Awesome fic.
emilio-lestevez chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Have I said before how much I love your fanfics? No? Well here you go. I absolutely love every single one of them.. Including this one.
Cain chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This was too cute! I swear, the more I read your fics, the less I like the actual show. Screw Creddie and Seddie... Cam is so much more entertaining and true and ridiculously awesome, particularly when written by you!
LostLyra chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Aww, sweet! I'm not sure if I've reviewed this before but I'm going to again even if I have! Loved it, I'm not really a fan of writing in second person (it kinda gives me a headache) but you wrote this excellently and it flowed beautifully. Thanks, it was an enjoyable read. LL
MGPF chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Awsome! One of the best CAM stories ive read XD
xkittycatgirlx chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
the ending was awesome! I couldn't see Carly doing anything bad 'til I read this
waterprincess615 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Love it! Update soon!
runningfingers chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This is really beautiful, in a strange, maybe a little messed up, kind of way.
HizumiD chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
oh god, such an amazing story! loved it!
CindyKay618 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
This is the first fic of yours I read, and I will definitely be returning to read your others.

I have to admit- at first I was extremely intimidated because my eyes bugged at the sheer size of it (10k words in one go) but I'm so glad I read it the whole way through in one sitting. I was late

for a doctor's appointment because I didn't want to stop reading!

I had a Deja Vu moment near the beginning when Carly first took Sam to her room, locked the door, and the bed squeaked. It reminded me of my girlfriend and myself, though we just kind of laid there and talked and giggled, haha. Oh, well, it's just gotten to that point once. Maybe again soon... -.- (TMI?)

In any case, I loved it. I'm randomly wondering, though, why you didn't split it up into chapters?
Matrevir chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
very good, awesome
lita rocks LbC chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
i wanna leave like... a whole essay as a review for you, but my mind is dead right now..

this was/is amazing though. like every other one of your stories. it was extremely long, just how i like it ;), but that didn't stop be from reading it all the way through. i love how carly wanted to know sam, all of her, not just the side that she sees everyday. sam's family is amazing and i could really see them acting the way they do )

beautiful work of art. satisfied, as always. great job.
Son of Sam chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I really have to say, you have mastered the second person narrative style. It's like a science, getting it right, and time and time again, you manage to make it totally worth reading. When I saw this at the top of the sorted Carly/Sam Page, I was like, "YES! SWEET MERCY, JESUS!" Or something slightly less dramatic. I think it's cool how when I go to review for one story, I just end up reviewing everything you've written because, really, that's all I can really do. Your writing is simply dope, for lack of a better colloquialism. I mean, I've been sorting through the CAM section, and it's been pretty dry lately, but this story easily makes up for the lack of good stories recently. I admire, more specifically, the subtle characterization of Sam, her family, and her relationship with her family through the observant eyes of Carly, whose character you've managed to transform from the show's more one dimensional version to a layered sort of well rounded, almost kind of normal teenager.

Um...I lost my last train of thought...made coffee, came back and everything sort of slipped away...anyway, this story was an instant favorite, from the first sentence. Great work, as always. I hope you continue to write, not just fanfics, but everything else because you really have something going here.

-Dane