Reviews for Dances With Wolves
Emishaa chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
this is really good! I love this series, but I must admit that you really do it justice! :)
I just like comedy chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
There are several grammar mistakes through-out the story and you really need to fix those. They make the story less enjoyable and make your work look sloppy. (Sorry if i'm being harsh! :( ) Also maybe a few more details for the characters' transition in scenery. Or, like you did in the first chapter, make lines go through the enter spaces for each new scene.

Other than that, the characters' sound great and many of them are very well played out. I think you would do great summaries from the work i've seen here. As well as writing short stories.

Hopefully I wasn't too harsh, sorry if I was and maybe to boost your mood, I think you'll be happy to know that i'm a reader of your story! You seemed a little down that hardly anyone was/is reading it. So i'll go ahead and subscribe. Don't forget to Update every once in a Blue-Moon. ;)

Arrra

P.S. (I LOVE SHIVER LINGER TOO! The ending to Linger was so sad though. X( I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I have. Also, if your looking for a good read, you should read beastly. It's cute and has some romance in it. Just a modern-day take on the classic tale of Beauty and the Beast.)
smile through the pain chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
Better. Argus sounds so adorable in this chapter! 3 i sends love!
smile through the pain chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
That was...beatiful, i love this story because it's about wolves, mainly, and because you put good emotion into the characters. A few grammatical errors. Make sure you don't get the words sounding too confusing to the reader. I read pretty fast and when i don't get a sentnence I get really impatient with the story and trying to figure out what it's supposed to say. Not bad for your first wolf story! Oh, and if you really want a good story about werewolve(s) read Shiver, by Maggie Stiefvater. And if you already have then you know how awesome it is. And then after that you should really read Wicked by Gregory Maguire, LOADS of detail. It's Mature by the way, that was a heads up to what detail i'm talkin' about. But, you'll enjoy it.
arcanafire chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
You know, you should keep writing!I love werewolves!
ert chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
keep on updating this fan fic please!