Reviews for Red
The Leaf 180 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
D: i got my fanfiction account on the anaversary of bloody sunday! What does it mean? And poorrussia, i think you captured the mood perfectly! This gave me chills!
MarshmallowSun chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
-runs over and hugs Ivan-

I... I love you so much... -dies-
Shay426 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
freaking ah-mazing.

i personally believe bloody sunday is one of the things that makes Ivan want everyone to become one with him. because then he won't be alone like he was that bloody, bloody sunday. im inspired! thank you, ill mention the fic if i ever get around to publishing mine!
Laughing Rain chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Brilliant! I take the side of the revolutionaries; go Lenin! XD Sorry. Perfectly brilliant story. I've been reading a book to get a general idea of Russian history... No clue 'bout this, but I know what was going on at the time. Amazing story.

Laughing Rain
heygodcomplex chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
*jawdrop*

This is one of the best Russia-POV fics I've read in a while. You really know how to capture what's inside Russia's head-that's really pretty hard to do. Very creepy, sort of demented, and angsty. Great job!
RamblingRose17 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Heys It's Rose!

WOW. I LOVE IT. TOTALLY CREEPY, BUT I LOVE IT. (If this was dA, i'd put the sparkling prussia here; you know what im talking bout )

You got Ivan's insane pov down pat, if I do say so myself.

...I think I'm going to have to ask you for a crazy!Ivan fic request...prepare yourself...
green.chan1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Creepy...Good job! You got the crazy POV dead-on.
ARiN-tan chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Yay. Blood. The shattered fragments of blood-saoked mentality-epic win. : . . . c o m
mucho gravy-o chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This is so well-written. You captured Russia's point of view really nicely, I think. Good job. :)