Reviews for Undercover Holiday
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Hey, Gibbs is good with children! It could work. Hope someday this won't be so open ended ... :)
Yabbit chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
omg thats...evil...i want more

rofl

:P
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
*wince* Please tell me Mr. Director Dude ain't dead, maaan!
WeeLittleBeastie chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
OMG! Santa Gibbs!

I definitely will be following this. I just can't imagine Gibbs in a Santa suit.
Sassafrass chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Love the story, please update.
tiffaroolou chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
LOL. The ending was perfect, but I'd totally read more even if it does take you a while to continue. Great job!
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
LOL..that was great. I kept wondering what in the world the undercover op was until Tony mentioned needing to lose a few pounds. Then I just knew it had to be dressing up as Santa.

Oh man, I'd kill to see the look on Gibbs' face when he realized what he'd just talked himself into.

Great job!

-Moki
Miss Barbara chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Bhahaha Gibbs as Sanata. really nice!

Like it.

But then again, like everything with Tony and Tim.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
rotfl, i had a feeling it would be something like that
KittenCeez chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
ROFL!

KittenCeez!

xMeowx
diana teo chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I can't say I wasn't warned! It was so open ended,I could see forever! So many questions...You have me really curious as to what the assignment could are a naughty tease,you are...;)
Tragedy of Fenwick chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I liked this story very much. As usually, you've stayed true to the characters, and I'm very curious about what is to come. I do hope you finish this, even if it will be a year from now. I can wait, I suppose, lol. Also, the ending was pretty much awesome. It had me giggling for a full minute. Good job!
master0gre65 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
please please please sequel. maybe even rewrite it w/ for diaper & wings (private crack plotbunny) or rabbit costume
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010