Reviews for Taken By An Angel, But Taken Too Soon
kazumi-chananimeheart chapter 1 . 1/19
An amazing story. Very sad indeed... Your a really good author, it was as if you was each character which made it even better
rose697 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
you made me cry that is how sad this story is I just want to want to I don't know what I want to do but this is mus tbe one of the saddest storys ever and i mean ever :'(
Sara Mae Hedgehog chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Me: :'-( :-o (sobbing on my brother shadows chest) ...
Shadow: Sayonara Eternity the hedgehog.
Serenity chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
OMG! I'm like crying my eyes out right now. I hope that sega never makes that happen.
jazzy of the Akatsuki chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
OMG... i almost cried a millon times in this story![sob,sob,sniffle!] well u said it was sad. very emotinal! i just...wow. it was a good story! just...very... sniffle,sad!
Thoughtful Tikal chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
This story was sweet. I enjoyed hoe everyone had a gift for the baby. And the way you write is excellent. Keep it up, SugarhogRose :D
Flashownz chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This was a really sad fic. It was great. While we are still in a sad mood, why don't you read my fic In Loving Memory? But I must warn you: It is extremely sad, and people are prone to crying by the end of it.
Avalon the Assassin chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
awwwww this was so sad *sniff* i almost cried but i held it in you are an amazing author pleeeeease make a sequel and make a happy ending please but it's your choice syanara Eternity rest in peace your an amazing author god bless you and Eternity.
Galexia the Chao chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
WAHHH! So sad! but Knuckles always has to ruin the moment huh...WAHHH!

-Galexia the Chao
Infinity Anime chick chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
*Sniff* ... ... BEAUTIFUL STORY! I cried like all the way through it and I'm still crying while I write this review *Sniff* It's so sweet it's just heartbreaking that Sonic and Amy's child died so soon and so young R.I.P young one may you have a happy life where you are now 3 Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to get a tissue.
whoaparamore chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
This fic made me cry :'( I feel so bad for Amy and Sonic. Gah, you're an amazing author! :] God bless you ;)
daneliz chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
:O ETERNITY!

poor baby! T.T

POOR SONIC AND AMY! D:

man, i'm beggin you, make a happy ending!

yees? yes? yes?

c'mon, even you know it will be fun, cool, and happy! :D

i really like it!, AND I LIKE IT MORE BECAUSE IT'S A SONAMY! :)

MAN, YOU DO A GREAT GREAT WORK!

hey, ps. i'm sorry about my english xD

well, i hope you can do a epilogo o whatever you call it in english! xD

seeya! :)

at. daneliz'
Lord Kelvin chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Bloody Mary, a brick wall.

Thwack.

Do not print. Format it properly so that I wouldn't feel alienated. Fatty paragraphs give readers gas (they skip and don't tell you).

Have a nice, abuse-free day.
Angel-Demon1 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
D; Aw...That was sad T.T But I liked the messages. Love the story!