Reviews for Jurassic Park: Edge of Chaos
Ny'Kle chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
i like how you mixed JP and Kong together.
TheLonesomeMonster chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I couldn't help but notice your summary is the title of one of my favorite books :P
My Lady Vader chapter 9 . 3/2/2010
Good chapter. First the raptors, then the pterosaurs. Nice amount of tenseness.
My Lady Vader chapter 8 . 2/11/2010
This chapter was creepily awesome! It gave me the shivers! I really hope that Jimmy and the other guys are okay. I can't wait for more!
Cwonnor chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
This story was amazing! I've never read one like this! You should be a writer or something! And if they do make another Jurassic Park, this would be the one! If you can, read my story called The Invasion! It's a jurassic park Fic! Thanks!
OMOCHIKAERI chapter 7 . 2/6/2010
Lovely! Continue soon.
My Lady Vader chapter 7 . 2/4/2010
Oh No! What's going to happen? And what was the thing in the water. I hope you update soon.
My Lady Vader chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
This is getting exciting. I have to say, Jack and Delvin are my favorite characters. Jack seems to be the cool, contented guy, and Delvin is a burst of energy. Two characters that will make this story great, as long as they survive their journey. Am looking forward to the next chapter with great anticipation.
My Lady Vader chapter 5 . 1/29/2010
Good Chapter! I can't wait for more!
My Lady Vader chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
Delvin sounds a lot like Levine. Anyway, good chapter and I am looking forward to more!
My Lady Vader chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
Wow, this is getting so much better! I'm hooked so badly! You make it all seem to real, like I'm right there with them! I can't wait for more!
My Lady Vader chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Wow, this was good and creepy. I can hear the soft growling of the raptors now...Bravo. Well done.