Reviews for Fallen Angel
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
So...Axel believes Roxas is an angel. Roxas tells him what heaven is really like, and that God exists. So Axel might...lose his faith in God? Does not compute!
Ewonsama chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
I really like this. I just loved every time Roxas would say satan so casually. I say that because it's funny and humans would just get all freaked out XD
I feel bad for Sora and Riku though and their friends. Oh well I guess they are in a better place.
Ookamikuro chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
I love your view of Lucifer not as the usual "ultimate evil, enemy of heaven", but rather as the adversary, hand of god. It colludes with my beliefs on the subject and that is a rare and happy thing to find!
Ookamikuro
mangamichelle12 chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
I love this story it is beautiful and different has a really good pace for the plot and yay for happy ending XD
dannyrockwell chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
This story was adorable I applauded your work. :D
forgotten truth124k chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
i had readthis storry back a few years toched my haret glad it can still do that now i always did find the cookie steling funny good job love it
LadyOfWinds chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
I'm totally in love with this story. it's just so cute.
P5hng-Me-A'Wy chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
aw this was soooo cute. it really needs more reviews. ]
iFilb3rt chapter 7 . 10/4/2010
Awww this was so cuuute!

I read it in a couple hours xD teehee
Ookamikuro chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
Of all the great lines in the literary world I'd have to say that " "Don't worry. It was just the Adversary. He came by to steal a cookie." " is one of the best.
NakanoHana chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
The notions of Satan and God in this story are very interesting and thought-provoking. That's cool that you could add depth to the story that might have otherwise just been the typical romance story. Not that there would be anything wrong with that, especially if it's written well :)
Die in a hole with Penguins chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
YAY! Happy Endings... though I'm not to fond of Roxas being in Sora's body... But That is the easiest way to put Roxas back on earth logically.

ANYWAY I Really Liked This the whole testing Axel And Roxas and your concept of Satan as an adversary and No Devil Or Hell added even more to the story
ReasonBeingThatIDK chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
Hmm... You are a very talented writer! I couldn't have come up with that story myself! Sad but mostly happy! Although I'm not quite sure how I feel about Roxas taking over Sora's body. I'm not a real fan of Sora. He just started KH. BTW, what happened to Kairi and Pluto?
daruma-sama chapter 7 . 4/8/2010
cute story. XD Thank you.
Creperie chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
Well, that was just nice. owo

I felt kind of depressed at the end because I love a good Sora/Riku pairing, but I really liked how you managed to end it. Well done.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »