Reviews for Five Creatures That Luna Believes In
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
That was so damn cute! I love Luna's perspective, it's so real and like, not substantial at the same time...I can't really describe it, but I think you have
Verity chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This is a lovely story! I like the creatures that Luna is obsessed with in the books... These ones fit right in. Sweet, amusing and well written, nice twist at the end too! Thank you very much!
Laplaciana chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
The parts of this story come together and make it downright sweet!
Swallow B chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
That was wonderful, so imaginative and so funny. The funniest of your stories I have read. It really gave me a good giggle. So, did you make up the creatures? I love them and your Luna is great. I'll have to see if you have written more about her. She is so wise, in her paradoxes.

'The very people who were most likely to describe her as "dreamy" and "moony" were the ones who took the least notice of the life that swirled around them'. I believe that.
Thoughts13 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I really loved this you know. it was awesome.
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
what a wonderful story idea, and so well-written! great work!
Chemistress chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
The way you designed this story, like a string of pearls, and so carefully named ones, is just so incredibly well done; and the scenes you spin which originate in the effect of those magical creatures - funny and diverse; btw. did you make the creatures up on your own, or are they out of this little textbook of magical animals that JKR wrote ? (one of my children owns it, but I have just read it once long ago and don't remember any details :-( )

Of course I like the "Septima and the Secarus"-chapter best of all - for once it is my favourite pairing, and then the Secarus is such a pleasant creature (*I want one, please*, never mind the bite)...and then she is so right "I never thought Hermione was well-suited to Ron Weasley, you know" *LOL*...and what follows *smile*...and "I'll settle for just the two of us. Although if you really want to invite Dolores. . ." *gg*

To sum it up: there seems no prompt imaginable, you cannot do magic with...
MyMadness chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Very fun and creative. "scaredy cat". Loved that. It was one of the lols in a fic full of smiles.
aptasi chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I love your characterization of Luna. Having her as insightful seems perfect to me now, though I'm sure I never would have thought of it before. It just fits so well. And what is it with fanfic authors and sex on the pitch? Every HP fandom I read seems to use it, reference it, or make jokes about it. What an odd (if amusing) concept.
moira of the mountain chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This was so much FUN ! I adore Luna anyway and I loved the balance here between her fey qualities and her very keen observations of human, and magical, natures. I especially liked her sensitivity to the fact that even though secrets might be known, they are not ours to share with others. Keeping this one tucked away to enjoy again !