Reviews for Papa Don't Preach
It was good
LittleMissDramaticDreams chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Really great story! :)
Jes The Dino chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
A good attempt to analyse Tony

Abuse victims can't speak up. They generally do really feel alone.
Kushera Knez chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Just wanted to say thanks.

I was raised in foster care by a very abusive woman. She kept tellign me I wasn't good enough. That I'd never amount to anything. You amy not ever know how a simple story can suddenly open doors and let in the light.

Blessing on you forever.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Aww

Gibbs knew Tony was talking about himself and his father. That his father hit him and called him worthless. So Gibbs wanted Tony to know his father was has Gibbs and the team now. That all he needs and they know he is good.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Poor Tony-
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Pretty good!
Kate chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Thank you for writing this story. You said somethings in here that were very helpful to me. I kind of know what Tony is talking about when he said "And what if m… someone’s father told them they were worthless or whatever? How would they know if that was true or not? They couldn’t just ask their dad to stop lecturing them, they couldn’t say they were losing sleep over it, and they couldn’t ask anyone else for help…” Any how, thanks.
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I like that Gibbs told Tony to basically ignore what his father had told him! And although this is listed as "complete" I would love a follow up with some Gibbs/Tony father/son bonding ;) Thanks for the fic!
AgentDiNozzo13 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
That was a great fic! But I have a question, does Gibbs realize that Tony's father beat him? Becuase at the end Gibbs tells Tony to have just told him to stop yelling. So does he think it was the father or is Gibbs thinking that Tony was referring to Gibbs? Other than that, great job!
twomoms chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
It was a good insight into Tony's head. We can never have enough of those! Thanks!
NCISiscoolerthanyou chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Add more! This could turn into something longer and great. I love it! You really should think about adding more!
Annie chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Very very good. Thanks.
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Great job on this story! Loved Gibbs comments to Tony at the end of the story.
Ann chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I loved it and thought it was good. Poor Tony.