Reviews for Word Association
kokoronagomu chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
i was always a bit incredulous about the attitude fans got about inuyasha's residual feelings for kikyou. my husband has never berated or resented my residual feelings i have had for my dead ex and has never felt second best if i were to mention or reminisce times spent with him. it makes it more complicated that she'd been reanimated but inuyasha is a man who follows his heart and if he had wanted to be with kikyou he would have left kagome with the others but he didn't. another thing is that since the japanese are not a demonstrative people the little touches and the physical proximity between inuyasha and kagome are very intimate (more than friends) - a really great exposition of their relationship (sorry, it's old and so the manga examples are no longer linked): -please remove spaces-

ship-manifesto .livejournal 88694. html

this was so very interesting and very in character in the way the characters interacted (not really communicating as if the other is supposed to read their mind -very true of anime relationship interaction). _ this little gem is one of the reasons i comb through the 'inuyasha' and 'rurouni kenshin' archives. if you're interested in reading/watching a really great series here's the links to 'rurouni kenshin' (please remove spaces) -enjoy:

manga: thespectrum manga_scans/rurouni_kenshin/

anime: animeseason rurouni-kenshin/

or an alternate if the above doesn't work in your area -on either site you have to scroll down to episode 1:

anilinkz category/rorouni-kenshin/

delighted,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

ټ
oldestmaiden chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
I know she was feeling like she had just got slapped in the face with a 2 ton brick...but you wonder if InuYasha is ever going to grow up to remember or even "associate" what "kikyo" has to do with her reactions. Poor, dumb mutt at least in the ways of love.
fukyuu chapter 3 . 1/3/2005
i like the idea alot. it's very original. the ending is a little awkward. you need to brng it to a close otherwise it's sort of confusing. good luck

fyi. fukyuu means immortal
Faint chapter 3 . 4/28/2003
continue, i'm amazed by your work! _
Mute Muse chapter 3 . 4/3/2003
*gasp* is that it? are you just gowing to leave it at that, you have not up dateted this story for more than a year. I know inuhasha is all those things but he gets over it eventuly!

please write more to it's sorta depresing
Almaseti chapter 3 . 2/23/2003
so, is it done?

you said you'd try to finish it, but did you actually, or what?

anyway, it looks like it COULD be longer. i kinda liked it.

eh. do what you want.
opal eyes chapter 3 . 10/24/2002
is this the end? this can't be the end! :'(
Kathryn chapter 3 . 8/2/2002
this is good! I love fanfics that are all angsty like this! Keep it up
Kat chapter 3 . 5/2/2002
I feel really bad for Inu. I never play head games with guys and I really hate girls who do. If she wanted to hear soemthing she should have asked. I think she got just the right punishment.
narcoleptic shishkabob chapter 3 . 4/27/2002
hahahahahahaha! Gees, Inuyasha's so insufferable. Jerk. Oh well, good fic. Is there gonna be more, perhaps? Or is that the end? If it's the end, it's a damn unfair one. _
BJ chapter 3 . 4/27/2002
Very good capturing of the characters from the manga, I feel! Please write more because this is darn good reading! _
DarkflamesSolitude chapter 3 . 4/26/2002
*bounces* more more more! I wanna read the rest! *big puppy dog eyes* Plz write more soon?
Lady Pyro chapter 3 . 4/25/2002
You're planning to end it _there_? The issues need to be somewhat, if not all of the way, solved. Please more?
Hellion-Kat chapter 3 . 4/25/2002
Love whats happening with this story. Chop full of angsty goodness_ Hope to see more chapters of this soon. There are lots of words in the dictionary to describe Inu-yasha...

Embyr chapter 3 . 4/25/2002
YYYYAAAAYYYY The third chapter!Please continue please please please?