Reviews for Her First Love
Scattycow chapter 9 . 8/15
Please don't tell me that she is still a virgin?
That would just be pathetic, not to mention, totally ridiculous.
jk chapter 10 . 5/18/2015
I thought bella was 29. shes acting like a 14 year old

I hate you you broke my heart...I hate you...I hate you...

seriously? fuck shes so embarrassing! No wonder no one loves you bella, cause your not enough...LOL fucking clingy weird little idiot
jk chapter 9 . 5/18/2015
are you saying that bella is 29 and has never...ya know
if that's whats up here...WTF
jk chapter 7 . 5/18/2015
She built a "shield" and never let anyone close to her cause some stupid drug addict broke her heart when she was 14? And this was a guy that she knew didn't like her like her like that...cause he was in love with her, their, friend...wow bellas a huge pussy
elizabeth bennette chapter 19 . 12/8/2013
Pleasw update this story soon. Thanks
Guest chapter 19 . 9/9/2013
Please come back to us! This is such a great story - I have no idea why it doesn't have the following it should - but please come back to finish it! I want to see some more loveliness between Edward and Bella!
cullenmeadow chapter 19 . 11/13/2012
Hi, stumbled upon this story recently. Have no experience with friends with drug problems thankfully, but really feel for these characters.

Hope you are able to update sooner rather than later :)
vickilouise chapter 19 . 9/10/2012
This story absolutely touched my heart and broke it in ways...I had a friend who at one point was my best friend and she got really messed up using drugs. She went back and forth from sobriety to using and slowly our lives pretty much drifted completely apart. I still talk to her grandma occasionally just to get the updates. Honestly, it breaks my heart everytime I hear about her using again but I can't put myself in the situation that your Bella let herself be in because I have three kids and a husband. Our lives went so far in opposite directions which for me is a good thing but it kills me she isn't out living her life the way I am. I cried so many times reading this. Looking forward to the new chapter...its good to read about this stuff for me...it hurts but its somewhat therapeutic in a way. I will always love my friend but she broke me so many times I can't get involved in her world in any big way anymore. I pray some day she will be clean and continue sobriety maybe then she will come to me and I will welcome her back into my life and I also pray I never get the call that says she is gone because that would break another part of my heart.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 19 . 9/9/2012
This was on my To Read list and I finally did and I really like it can't wait to read the next chapter.
Bunch2009 chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
So heartbreaking
Darkward Darling chapter 19 . 9/1/2012
I love this genuine, earnest Edward. Obviously he has come a long way since he knew Bella practically a lifetime ago. Great job showing his character's progression. :)
Sabi'sSookie chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
So, I really, REALLY stink at reviewing! When I get into a story I always feel like there is no way I can stop long enough to type, but I just had to make sure I told you how much I love this story! It's all angsty and I love me some angst! I have also had a Charlotte of my own as a friend, but instead of passing she went to prison. So they way you portray these characters is so real and amazing! Just so you know, I stayed up until almost 5am reading this and I have a two year old so that's saying something for me! I hope to read more very soon!
saiton chapter 19 . 8/31/2012
Loved this chapter. Frequent updates would be nice ;)
sekoehler chapter 19 . 8/31/2012
Hey FB! Always great to see one of your updates. :) I missed these two. It's so nice to see things progressing for them. Yay! Great update!
sujari6 chapter 19 . 8/31/2012