Reviews for Twisted
Mrs. Agget chapter 1 . 3/24/2011

Lori94 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter! chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
You did a good job with this story. Quil and Edward are an original pairing, a good one ;)
Famingo chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This was really sweet and sexy. I love the unusual pairing. I enjoy seeing new pairings and new ways to get them together. This was a great journey from longing on both men's parts and the actual party and hook up were great. I'd love to see more of the relationship continuing.
RAW-SYNTH3TICA chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
q('~')p That was Soo-o Genuinely Sweet & So-o Cute! Ed's a true cherry & Quil's a real gentleman!

I'm not into romance or anything, but you've set a new bar for 'romantic' in my book, & i don't read very many TwilightFics, but you've converted me to read yours' instead. Isn't that funny?

It's very Avant-garde. Very, appealing to long time slash/yaoi fans & so delectable to first-time readers, it's got a hard/soft edge & is gender/reader friendly.

In short: it isn't heavy, ardous reading, but it isn't short, weak or unskilled, either. It's new & unique.

I'm glad I read this, to see a whole new tide of 'popping cherries.'

Kudos! NewFanGirlMode!
twilightmom67 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Loved it...hope you continue...
vampireisthenewblack chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I liked seeing the different pairing. Like the story too, and that was a great blow job :D
Curiosity62 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Pretty good for a first try.. I liked it a lot.. Great pairing...
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Very nice! I like dominant Quil.

Hoping the following means you're considering continuing this after the contest? (I hope) "I also meant it when I said I don’t do casual flings, so we will have plenty of time to explore, later."
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
great story. Love the pairing.
Sunny Book Lover chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I liked it. Good story. Never read a Quil and Edward story before. Beautifully written. :)
misguided gh0st chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
i liked it.
PhoenixRising25 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Great job, bb! I love how we can tell how smitten they are with each other, even though they don't know how the other feels until the end. I loved the unusual pairing, too, and the lime at the end...yum! Good luck in the contest. :-)

xoxo Sarah
eva667 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Interesting pairing, good story :-)
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I love the unique pairing in this story. The slow build-up, and knowledge that the friends were moving things along in the background, was just great. Great job on the lemon. I'd love to read more of these two after the contest :)