Reviews for Twisted
YukiTenshi777 chapter 1 . 5/26
That is the song that Aaliyah was make when she did on her was back in the plain crash
Mrs. Agget chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
LOVED THIS!

Penny
Lori94 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Stephanie.fr chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
You did a good job with this story. Quil and Edward are an original pairing, a good one ;)
Famingo chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This was really sweet and sexy. I love the unusual pairing. I enjoy seeing new pairings and new ways to get them together. This was a great journey from longing on both men's parts and the actual party and hook up were great. I'd love to see more of the relationship continuing.
RAW-SYNTH3TICA chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
q('~')p That was Soo-o Genuinely Sweet & So-o Cute! Ed's a true cherry & Quil's a real gentleman!

I'm not into romance or anything, but you've set a new bar for 'romantic' in my book, & i don't read very many TwilightFics, but you've converted me to read yours' instead. Isn't that funny?

It's very Avant-garde. Very, appealing to long time slash/yaoi fans & so delectable to first-time readers, it's got a hard/soft edge & is gender/reader friendly.

In short: it isn't heavy, ardous reading, but it isn't short, weak or unskilled, either. It's new & unique.

I'm glad I read this, to see a whole new tide of 'popping cherries.'

Kudos! NewFanGirlMode!
twilightmom67 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Loved it...hope you continue...
vampireisthenewblack chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I liked seeing the different pairing. Like the story too, and that was a great blow job :D
Curiosity62 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Pretty good for a first try.. I liked it a lot.. Great pairing...
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Very nice! I like dominant Quil.

Hoping the following means you're considering continuing this after the contest? (I hope) "I also meant it when I said I don’t do casual flings, so we will have plenty of time to explore, later."
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
great story. Love the pairing.
Sunny Book Lover chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I liked it. Good story. Never read a Quil and Edward story before. Beautifully written. :)
misguided gh0st chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
i liked it.
PhoenixRising25 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Great job, bb! I love how we can tell how smitten they are with each other, even though they don't know how the other feels until the end. I loved the unusual pairing, too, and the lime at the end...yum! Good luck in the contest. :-)

xoxo Sarah
eva667 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Interesting pairing, good story :-)