Reviews for Doldrums and Deep Waters
PSW chapter 14 . 6/27
Wow. What an awful week or so they had! I suspected the tobacco, but didn't quite catch on to its addicting qualities - why he was smoking so much more. Poor Watson, quite the collateral damage there. And Mrs. Hudson too! Glad Holmes was able to figure it out. Thanks for writing!
RosieMarble chapter 4 . 4/4
I didn't know that three way syringe system was already in use at that time.
Awesome. Bythe way, that professor is an idiot
Starluff chapter 14 . 12/2/2014
I love that SO much! I devoured it all in one sitting, so you'll have to forgive me for not reviewing any of the previous chapters. In any case, I loved pretty much everything about this! The in depth description of the surgery (you obviously know your stuff), the characterization, the plot... I just loved it! Though the surprise at the end wasn't much of a surprise (from the moment Beaumarriss mentioned that Watson was under the influence, I realized it must have been that) but that didn't detract from the story at all. And the surprisingly fluffy ending! That was so cute! Thank you so much for the enjoyable read!
Honor Reid chapter 14 . 11/11/2014
This was very nicely done! I enjoyed the mystery as well as the h/c.

Thanks so much!
Animosh chapter 14 . 9/12/2013
Awww I so LOVE Holmes! Although he can be quite an ass at times when the mood strikes, he's still a great and loyal friend for Watson (and I love when he gets all protective of the good doctor xD )
Guest chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Ooooohh... *-*
OwOwOwOwOwOwOuch.
And yet, this is still believable, the way you write! Well done!
Hmm... and how exactly *could* things get worse?
*anxiously clicks arrow to the next chapter.*
Azolean chapter 14 . 7/8/2012
Love it.
Tex1051 chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
i love this story, you did it so well, i read it all at once!

keep writing

-tex
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 14 . 12/12/2011
What a great hug moment.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 13 . 12/12/2011
This is getting twisted.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 12 . 12/12/2011
So that's what happened. I'm glad everything's resolved now.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 11 . 12/12/2011
That could be a cure for insomnia. Holmes plays his violin and Watson drops off.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 10 . 12/12/2011
Another close one. Things will be better now.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 9 . 12/12/2011
Sounds like this is getting worse.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 8 . 12/12/2011
Another yikes! I wonder what's happened to Watson.