Reviews for Lee's Idea
Jasper's Second Choice chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Like, definitely like! A great follow up...yeah, maybe it's slightly OOC, but not to any unreasonable extent. Just in the sense that this (obviously) did not come up in canon, so who really knows. Besides, you *did* mark it as AU...at least on Strangers you did. Can't wait to read your next installment, if you're still planning on writing it!
PTBvisiongrrl chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Excellent mix of tender and tough for Lee; Kara is excellently written. Loved it.
gatelover chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This wasn't what I was expecting, and I mean that in a good way. I knew Lee had kinky side to him but even then the Lee we knew came out. He is such a softie. The end was sweet and mysterious. Did Kara start forwarding Lee's mail to her place or was this just a pure coincidence?

Great fic!
fairedust chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Must admit. Didn't think Lee had that in him. I liked it though. Looking forward to their next adventure.
Entilzha chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Hot. Thanks :)
Bits1212 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
WOW! That was extremely well done! Definitely not something I saw coming. I loved it! I don't think it was out of character. I could see Lee being curious. I also agree with you - some very nice moments of tenderness. Everything you wrote I think was well fleshed out (excuse the pun). I did catch the possibility of a third story and, must say, am quite intrigued to see what you will come up with next!