Reviews for Deviation
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I know it's been years, but please for the sake of humanity and gorgeous Uchiha babies, PLEASE continue this story. It really gave me feels okay? Please just...just continue.
Ellishia chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Definitely off the charts. Lol. xD It's Sasuke we're talking about here! And well, Itachi was sort-of-not-really mentioned ;) And wow. Well, you have to give it to Sasuke to be smooth, "You're wet." Oh. Like hell she is! Lolololol~
Sophie chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Soooo, I pretty much loved this. Reminds me of life but with a fairy-tale(ish) twist that everyone hopes for. Thank you for this! And I couldn't help but notice there is no "complete" for this story, so please, please continue!
EmeraldHeart12 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Hm gimme a minute . . . . . . . . . . . . 9.9 a 1 point from perfect score. so i guess u did awesom. male a chapter2 to this pweese.
Azharia chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Oh my gosh, you have to continue this story! I almost died laughing when she bumped into him at the end and accidentally said "Off the charts"! Please write more! :D
NikkaHi chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
haha xD nice update next plz xD
dances.with.sunflowers chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
How cool is this!

Really fun. This is really fun. Your writing is intersting, the dialogue's lively, and the plots seems freaking fantastic. I hope you update soon - this'll be on my alerts!
jasmenny chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I liked it so I had to review. alot of things were funny in a subtle kind of way that i enjoyed. great story
qqq102 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
havent read a good fic in awhile. focken awesome, update soon! haha sakura wat are we to do with you :)
MorenaV11 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Nice story, haven't read one like it in awhile.
Cryptic Parchment chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
lols adore it! please update soon!
standstill chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
i like it (:

it's cute, it's funny, it's original. sorta. but whatever. i like it.

you just have this way of describing things that make me laugh and i love how this is in sakura's POV. because i like to be reminded of who this pink-haired girl really likes (:

keep up the good work, i'm looking forward to it

PS: sasuke really has a wonderful way with words, huh? "You're wet." he's adorable that way (:

PYT chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Ahh I really really like this story!
Please update soon(:
Heartbroken Confession chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Hi. I love you. :) This was adorable and I can't wait for more...

Natsuki-Hisoka chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Wow. Brilliant. This is a wonderful story, and I love the plot line. It's been a long time since I've read a decent story of SasuSaku in an AU. And I especially loved the reference to Itachi. ;) Haha, I kinda hope he comes in this story, and yet I kinda don't want him to come in, since many authors decide to make him an arrogant/cold/possessive/sadistic person, when he's actually a very..quiet, kind, mature person that's very much a pacifist. Anyways, I'm rambling off. Write more. Your writing style is fabulous.