Reviews for One Fell Swoop
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
great job! this was awesome and amazing and fantastic on so many levels! keep writing! :)
fiendishly chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This is beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
This makes me so happy, everyone else is such a jerk to nico, like IF they get to be together percy is being so not percy nd nico's the lesser one nd ugh. anyway, this is the best and i love peter too.
o Sweet Disposition o chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I'm not usually a huge fan of slash, but I thought this was absolutely sweet. The whole way it was done, how it kind of went through the steps of everything, I loved it.
Nyx Calliope chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
AWWW! Cute!
Queen Yanna chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
*sighs* That was beautiful!
PolkadotPaint chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I love this story, especially the scene with Percy comin to his rescue 3 :3

happy writing!

love, J
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Wow, this was well-characterised, realistic, and beautifully written. I loved it!
xNikoStarrx chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Hehe Awesome job! I loved it!
The Shonen-Ai and Yaoi Goddess chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
-squeals-

Luff!
RevesCasses chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Oh my god...This is awesome...Emo Nico hanging out with his other gay bffs...Swoon...I have this unhealthy obsession with gay guys so yeah...explains much XD Love it!
asdfhjsf chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
O

Loved it!

It was really good and really well done!

I loved the different little parts..I think that's what made the fic SO original!

Well done,

Thanks,

Nikki
UnluckyWriter chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
holy shit. I FREAKING LOVE THIS FIC! and i luv Peter 2! hes so awesome! great work! D
micky120 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Omg I love Peter! O Hes amazing! XD

Micky. x
Scooby-Doo Bandaid chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
love it! :DD

first percy jackson and the olympians story i've read on here... huge fan of the books, never seen the movie, finally thought i'd check out the fanfiction...

fucking A, man!