Reviews for Holy Crap Pirates
Guest chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
you really are a lazy bastard
Lorenoide2000 chapter 2 . 4/1/2016
Year 2016. We're still waiting, Houston.
panda chapter 2 . 10/1/2015
come on update it's been 5 years almost 6 or i will say in my mind your dead because you did not update that always happen to me.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/21/2015
Can you update this already? It's 2015 and you last updated this in 2010. Are you still doing this? If not please say so.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Please next chapter already.
ViviChenny1 chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
WAAAAAH! I like it! It's funny and I can't wait when you revive from the dead and finish this! Or at least write up the nect chapter...
I can't wait the reactions of the hosts when they see a man who could stretch his limbs, a talking raindeer, an alive skeleton, a woman who could spout out her body parts and a syborg! XD
FlailerBee chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Come back very soon!
...Although its been a year.
AllenKandaLover chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
I really liked the First chapter of your story. Especially the mind theater Parts ;D
I hope you will soon post more :DD
kikigirl4321 chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Ano please write more now
Kaegi chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Y U no write more? Seriously... Like, write. I seriously live your writing style though XD it makes me laugh! Continue? I'm counting on you... And if I have any ideas, I'll let you know!
ArrancarRayflo chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Cool,loved it.
oath-keeper95 chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
I have an idea. First of, remember the Anonomous guy from a while back. That was me before I set up an account. Now I'm a mean, green, story typing machine, and I've gotta say that your story still has a lot of prospect. Since you can't think of anything to add to it, thenhow about I take over the project for you. If you let me, then I guarenty that your story will not go down in flames, but it will rise to the occasion, and will set sail on a verbal Grand Line the like the world has never seen. If you'll let me take the project over, then review one of my stories and I'll makea for note saying the story was based on your original script. Please reply soon, oath-keeper95.
Niian chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
you never came back. oh wow i feel so loved(sarcasm)
The Infamous Soldier chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
MOAR GOD DAMNIT!
Anonomus chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Host club gets picked up by the Straw-hats, Haruhi explains their situation when Luffy gets all glittery eyed after hearing the story and asks them to join his crew, Zoro asks Mori to brawl while Haruhi goes off with Sanji who (like the Tamaki in the first episode/chapter) fails to realise shes a girl, the Twins annoy Ussop to the point where he snaps, and Honi ( not Hunny) goes of to take an afternoon nap while Nami and Kyoya talk money. Feel free to add anything else like Franky and ... um... the afroed-skull guy. Feel free to keep the credit but just hurry to the next chapter already.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »