Reviews for Finding family
Both
PrincessTwilight2351 chapter 3 . 5/7
Pfff HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMIGOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 13 . 4/21
Kyaaaaa me encanto aunque el final alternativo... No gracias... Imaginarme a harrycito muerto... Me muero con el T-T
Um no no and no. Thanatos was lifetime friends with Harry. Apollo is practically a stranger. Thanatos wouldn't have needed the potion. And Apollo used a potion so why would someone want him. I usually like Apollo but this version is a pos lol. Did we ever address the whole lily is Sally thing because I'd hate her for abandoning me and it wouldn't be forgivable
Crazy-About-life2021 chapter 3 . 3/15
I actually have not no idea
jwolfs2000teenwolf chapter 7 . 2/19
apollo deserve some love
I say both
J.E. Foxina chapter 3 . 2/9
who was it that said that's my boy?
Lady chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
LET ME AT HIM PUNCH HIM VERNON
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
"...He is in no imminent danger." Dude, he is not only your son, but also your brothers' son. Have you been paying attention to what your children get up to at all?

Honestly, some Gods just don't learn.
WiseGirl86 chapter 12 . 7/21/2016
AHHH IS HE GONNA DIE?!
WiseGirl86 chapter 4 . 7/21/2016
Lol
WiseGirl86 chapter 3 . 7/21/2016
That was frieking epic and Zeus?l
Amu4ever chapter 13 . 2/9/2016
Wah! How can you do this to us?!

It's like you are saying:

"Ohhh! Look at all the beautiful flowers and ponies! Don't forget to look to your right as well there is a country full of sweets, treats littering the floor and rainbows making connections between fairy cities! To your left you will see the beauty of a thousand rising suns brightening woods full of chirping chirping birds singing breathtaking songs of love and happiness.

Did you get a good look? Yes? Great! Now turn around so you can properly view the doom of agony and pain that's the other possibility.

Muhahaha! I hope you will enjoy never knowing wheter the ending leads you to the the doors of hell or the gate to the Olymp! Muhahaha!"

You do realize that's positively evil, yes? :D
Amu4ever chapter 12 . 2/9/2016
You know I am really wondering why Harry's relatives weren't punished. Zeus punished people for much less...