Reviews for Finding family
Goodbye world chapter 1 . 2/5
No. I can't even- why must you- goodbye world. Do you even understand how sex works? I get that these guys are gods and all, but that doesn't mean they can all father the same child. Also, Lily was said to have already been pregnant with Harry when she married James, however, you then state that they had a fight after the fact, leading to Lily going out and somehow meeting the three gods - all on the same night, I might add - and getting pregnant. That in itself makes literally no sense. I'm willing to let go of the warped timeline, if my assumption that you were trying to find a middle ground between the two is correct, even if it should be set in the nineties if that is the case... Hera is not nice to demigods. 'Nuff said. The other gods are very unlikely to care about what happened to Harry, even if he is the spawn of Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon. The grammar, punctuation, and spelling... I will not claim excellent grammar skills, my punctuation is that of a three-year-old, and I rely on spell-check to make sure everything is spelled right, but at least I do THAT. Just... NO! Goodbye, world.
ravenmeows chapter 4 . 1/27
"I am stealing your cat" He said in all seriousness.
"I didn't know you had one." Thalia replied.
"Well now he doesn't" He said.
lol I love cats
watch?vk_5zELmun9E
purebloodvampireprincessyuki chapter 13 . 1/12
That was sad
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Ok i just have to ask iv read this story before and im re-reading it and iv come a cross something in the first chapter how long was the business trip in london ? It had to of been up to a year or so since lily had harry and who is the father since you wrote when they got married she was already though unknowingly pregnant with harry and since harry was about a year old in the book when james dies you've written harry is about 3 months there's really no clarification on when james and lily had a fight though im guessing it was really early in the marriage so that when lily had sex with the big three he must have still been in the early stages of fetal development for the DNA to be as strong and receptive to mixing and making harry so powerful later on and what happened to percy in that year lily really couldnt of have just left percy with his uncles thats basicly child abandonment there must of been visits and phone calls or something ? and since posidon is percy's father we all know why he couldnt be there but what about james ? Why couldnt lily introduce him to her brothers (since she left percy with them even though she only has a sister in the book and if you've written she has brothers shouldn't they get a bit more of a back story )AND another thing why didn't harry go to them when dumbaldor found him since it seems dumbaldor knows all about everybody shoulnt he have known about the uncles and give them some consideration as to where he leaves harry since the protection wards whould have worked for them as well they are directly related to lily.
Sorry if this seems like a rant its 5am where i am and i just really needed to get this out i really love your story and i hate that im poking holes but i believe there's just not enough clarification again im sorry and dont wish to be that persone who comes off sounding like and asshole.
hopfully i get a reply from you soon and again i am a big fan
sincerely Bizenghast-Lover
Guest chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
If you put: I'm stealing you cat. It doesn't matter if Zeus has a cat, it would mean he is a cat.
A-Fighterlady chapter 13 . 9/7/2014
Beautiful.
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Coolness
Alexis chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
Nice second ending.
Very creative.
Alexis chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
You got a sick, twisted, and horrible mind.
I LOVE IT!
Great story and threat.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
saddest story ever I was crying the whole was sad at the was beautiful
Unicorns eat Llamas chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
THIS IS SOOOO WIERD AND RAMDOM!
Unicorns eat Llamas chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
This is confusing... How many people are Gay in this story?
Unicorns eat Llamas chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
lost for words.
Also, you don't drink ambrosia, you eat it. You drink necter.
Unicorns eat Llamas chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Zeus does not have a cat. I want to steal his car too.
Hamlet chapter 13 . 5/30/2014
I was really loving it but when he got to camp it got really messed up and it ended horrably but your a really good writer!