Reviews for Finding family
"...He is in no imminent danger." Dude, he is not only your son, but also your brothers' son. Have you been paying attention to what your children get up to at all?

Honestly, some Gods just don't learn.
WiseGirl86 chapter 12 . 7/21
AHHH IS HE GONNA DIE?!
WiseGirl86 chapter 4 . 7/21
Lol
WiseGirl86 chapter 3 . 7/21
That was frieking epic and Zeus?l
Amu4ever chapter 13 . 2/9
Wah! How can you do this to us?!

It's like you are saying:

"Ohhh! Look at all the beautiful flowers and ponies! Don't forget to look to your right as well there is a country full of sweets, treats littering the floor and rainbows making connections between fairy cities! To your left you will see the beauty of a thousand rising suns brightening woods full of chirping chirping birds singing breathtaking songs of love and happiness.

Did you get a good look? Yes? Great! Now turn around so you can properly view the doom of agony and pain that's the other possibility.

Muhahaha! I hope you will enjoy never knowing wheter the ending leads you to the the doors of hell or the gate to the Olymp! Muhahaha!"

You do realize that's positively evil, yes? :D
Amu4ever chapter 12 . 2/9
You know I am really wondering why Harry's relatives weren't punished. Zeus punished people for much less...
Amu4ever chapter 11 . 2/9
Hm...I really don't see the need for Percy/Annabeth fanfics. They are canon after all -shrug-

Well, you can always change the circumstances, but I quite liked the canon circumstances, though that's my opinion. There are always some that think differently and others that can/could prove me wrong easily. There is always an author out there, who can manage the previously thought impossible :)

But still I don't think you should force yourself to write/read about a pairing you don't feel comfortable with. That's why I read your stories.

For example in the Twilight fandom everyone makes a big deal out of the canon pairing Edward/Bella. But there are others - like me - who have had enough of Edward in canon and want something else in fanfics.

So, no worries, if you are good at writing and make the characters likeable and the plot good, someone will like it whatever pairing you choose. (Though there are some that are really difficutl to accomplish.)

So, don't worry too much about it :)
Amu4ever chapter 10 . 2/9
Wow, that's one heck of a dramatic twist :)

(I do pity Harry don't get me wrong, but I also have to appreciate your genius :) )
Amu4ever chapter 9 . 2/9
Well, I think Eros description of it was very accurat :D
Amu4ever chapter 8 . 2/9
Hehehe...your wickdness is disturbing your borrowed characters. I don't think their owners would be happy to get them back in a mess :D
Amu4ever chapter 7 . 2/9
Through all the grammar errors, accidently or purposefully placed oocness and strange situations its still obvious that you are very talented. I mean as much as I complain I keep coming back, says a lot, doesn't it? ;)

Besides its very easy to see how you improved yourself from chapter to chapter. You should have noticed it in my reviews for your other story too. My reviews get more positive the farther into your stories I get.

You are awesome! It doesn't matter how poor someones grammar is as long as the story is readable and the plot is worth reading your readers will come back. Especially if the author is improving as much as you showed with your stories, it's really no wonder your stories - the two I have read/am reading - have so many reviews/follows/favos.

You deserve them all and more :)
Amu4ever chapter 6 . 2/9
Ok, I have to admit that I was disappointed with this. Actually I still am...anyway, I was hoping that you had try to make Harry say his past in a bit more of a Harry way. I mean why would he just start telling them his past? There is no reason to, he kept it from them before.
Amu4ever chapter 5 . 2/9
Shouldn't Harry be beaten up really badly right about that time? I mean the timelien should be just after the ministry battle now...
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 2/9
I think you overdid it with the flashbacks and that Harry is very ooc. Maybe a Beta who is good with characterisation could be usefull...

Anyway, I find the main plot of this story very interesting :)
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 2/9
Okayyy...this was nearly painfully unrealistic. There are so many things that just don't make sense, thoug then again it is so unrealistic that it's nearly funny...or like a dream. Did you intend it to be like this or was it by accident?

I mean there are just so many things not adding up including but not limited to:

- Why wouldn't Vernon be suspicious, if they were suddenly ordered to a strange building meeting people they don't know?

- Why would he bring Harry with him?

- Assuming he thought this was something like a business meeting, why wouldn't he make Harry look presentable? After all if he didn't, Harry would have been found out way earlier as another victim of abuse.

- Why wasn't Harry suspicious?

- Why was Harry surprised that they were asked about their accents? After all if they came there to meet them, the ones who ordered them there must have known where they come from. Otherwise, if they came on their own, then they must have had a reason for coming there.

- What was the reason for them coming there? I mean the Dursleys and Harry must have been aware of a reason otherwise they wouldn't have been there or way more wary.

- Why aren't they suspcious that strangers asked them for a dinner after a meeting with seemingly no reason?

- Why wasn't Harry more suspicious when someone plucked out his hair? After all he had prior contact with the magical world and if nothing else, then at least his knowledge of the poly juice potion would have made him suspiscious?

- Why would Harry be there? After all you said this took place in the summar between fourth and fifth year, so in the year after Voldemort was resurected. Harry wouldn't be allowed to attend such a meeting seeing as they could be death eaters.

- Harry's friend Diggery just died and Harry gives himself the fault for his death, so why would he be so light-hearted? (Well, for his standards.)
In the time after Diggery's death Harry was near-depressive almost as bad as after Sirius death. He had nightmares every night and gave himself the fault for his friends death. So, his reaction to them are more than strange.

- Why would the Olympians expect to meet them at "Thunders" office? How did they order them there?

- Why is no one suspicious about their names and the fact that they are from greece? Kinda obvious, isn't it? People would look twice, even if they didn't know magic and the suparnatural exists like the Dursleys and Harry.

- The way the Dursleys act implies that they think they are not magical, which brings me again to the question as to how they got them there in a way that wouldn't seem obviously super-natural?

There are a few more things, but this is what I can think off at the top of my head