Reviews for My immortal dads
Fairyashes chapter 18 . 17h
Hungarian Horntail
Please update! I really love this story!
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 18 . 8/13
vipertooth and what about parseltounge?
firedragonwings368 chapter 18 . 8/7
Please update!
DRINKnotTHINK13 chapter 18 . 7/21
Peruvian Vipertooth! I really like this story!
emmalilly21 chapter 18 . 7/11
update please
bluestorm28 chapter 18 . 7/9
2 things... 1 Hungarian horntail an going to think bout finishing the story cause im loving it
Was the beetle he squished Rita?
DeathEatherQueen chapter 18 . 6/27
I don't know if you changed it for the plot but why is one of the dragons a Peruvian Vipertooth instead of a Welsh Green?
lilacwaffles chapter 14 . 6/14
Hahahahahaha Dumbledore making the sound of a gun with his wand or did he make it with his mouth who knows! dumbledoor is senile
Sea and Chaos chapter 18 . 5/8
This is very good. I love how you explained the... creation... of Harry and the kidnapping. Also, I was wondering if you were doing any pairings? I noticed how you made Krum very nice around Harry, so maybe you were thinking of that ship. If not then I have an even worse mind than I thought. Anyway, bye! :)
Manga.Are.Cool chapter 18 . 4/10
First of all, I really like your story. Now don't be offended, but I would like to offer some advice. I seriously think he should fight the Peruvian Vipertooth. As you've said in the story the Peruvian Vipertooth is the dragon that resembles a snake the most, therefore, there's a fine chance of it understanding and/or obeying parseltongue aka snake language. Soooo, if Harry draws the Vipertooth he can try to make it obey him and give him the egg or at least reason with it and proceed to whatever plan B he has if it fails. Also, consider the possibility of Harry using either the Disillusionment Charm to make himself invisible to the dragon or even casting Accio on the egg. It has been pointed out that wizards are illogical (for the most part) and arrogant as hell so I wouldn't be surprised if they actually forgot to place an anti Summoning spell on the egg. Keep up the good work!
Serenity de la Luna chapter 18 . 4/7
MAKE HIM FIGHT THE PERUVIAN VIPERTOOTH!
god of all chapter 18 . 3/29
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
I really like the idea for this story, and the plot is progressing nicely :) I can't wait to see the dragon scene–it's going to be very interesting! I don't know what type that I want Harry to fight, because I think any of them would be interesting. I'm also interested to ese how Ron will react to the dragon fight–is he going to pretend to be Harry's friend again? And how will the Olympians react? I can't wait to see how everything happens :)
Thanks for these chapters, good luck with the next ones, and God bless!
1,131 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »