Reviews for Inevitability
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 1 . 7/21/2018
I have never seen the original anime, so I don't know what follows that canon and what doesn't but this is just so /powerful/. I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Well I wasn't using my FRIGGIN' HEART anyway
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Oh - this hurts. Great job!
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
WOW.

I loved that. Thank you so much for sharing. ; A;/3
AgentWhimsi chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Okay... I am legitimately sad now. I really liked this, but now I'm depressed, haha. Great story! :')
Queen Bovine chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I'm favoriting this not because I absolutely loved it (tragedy's not my cup of tea), but because it deserves it after all the tears I just spent on it. Very nice take on a character death that is somehow canon and yet not at the same time. Despite the chaos and angst of the storyline, the ending is still peaceful, and that gives a feeling if satisfaction usually not present in these stories.

I noticed the distinct differences in Ed's interactions with Mustang and Archer. With Archer, he worried about his image betraying him, and tried to only give away what he thought would help him. He was anxious and uncomfortable around him. With Mustang, he didn't need to put up any shields or explain himself. He was open and at ease, not really holding back even though they both knew he was disobeying. And after transferring to Archer and everything going wrong, Ed still had no fears of being turned away when he told Mustang the situation. I can't help but admire the way the level of trust was written out, how well it was displayed.
RezzKat chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Holy shit. I am absolutely not teary eyed right now. I'm not. Really. I'm not. I swear.
Okay maybe a little.
SapphireSecret chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This made me cry. It was so sad, but wonderful! I greatly enjoyed reading it; there are no mistakes that I saw, and I think it captured Ed and Roy's relationship perfectly.
Firefly264 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
*sobs* But- And you just- Edo! *more sobs*

This is so sad, I can't even describe it. Roy was so in character, too, it's great. A lot of the time people will write this kind of situation and he ends up all sappy and OOC (I'll admit, I MAY be one of those people), but this was really well written!

*grabs tissue* Agh, to much sadness!
AngelaAngel chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I really really liked this:) Especially the ending dialog D: SO SAD. I loved how Ed got his dream, and tells Colonel Freakshow to accomplish hisxD Was pretty depressing yeah.. but very well written:) Loved reading every minute of it!. And glad you followed some of the ending but still had your parallel ending going;)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Oh wow. You did such a great job here with the plot (I liked how you told it in little pieces that just started and ended without explanation- putting the puzzle pieces together was part of telling the story) and the characters and the emotion- man, I just wanted to go off an cry after finishing this story. I don't want to very often, but that end "conversation" just... tugged on all of my heartstrings. Awesome.

Sapphireswimming
iwantyourovaries chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
So much love for this story! I love Roy and Ed bonding and bittersweet endings too much for my own good. This was utterly fantastic!
The Curse of Forever chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Aw, very sad
BlackLioness chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Very nice! The story's well written with great characterization, I really enjoyed reading it.
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
oh...my...god. Pure brilliance in a bottle. Wonderfully well written and heartbreaking and heart-warming all at once. Keep up the great work!