Reviews for Velvet Ties
loonytunecrazy chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
Exllcent ending intresting Dirk plays online with Gos and Drake and I wonder what he has in store for them
loonytunecrazy chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Another exllcent chapter here cool scenes with Bulba's gang probely the darkest of darkwing villains
loonytunecrazy chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Another exllcent chapter cool job with expainding Lady Velvet's background and her resutant
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Exllcent and intresting start here cool job with Lady Velvet's she looks an intresting oc
LADYMALLARD chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
What an interesting start to this story, involving Quacker Jack, or Michael Bell, (clever touch using the name of the voice over artist who provided his voice, as the out of costume identity of this toy loving maniac) and his encounter with the Lady Velvet an interesting and sexy original character. Their encounter has given a new meaning to the phrase "It's Play Time!" I love the discriptions of the tin toys and their Circus setting, (I saw the same Antiques Road Show programe the toys were featured on, love that touch of realisum)as well as the parody board game Candy Lane, (I played Candy land, as a kid)as a version of strip poker. It was interesting too, to find that Steelbeak also has an alias. I suppose I never though of him as having a civilian identity. I enjoyed reading this begining chapter, which has kept all the characters in perfect sinc, as well as having a fun flair to keep the reader wanting more. Great Job, on to the next chapter...
20yearfriend chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
Well, I will tell you, this was a VERY well written and interesting story! How often do we get to go behind the scenes with the vilians and their lives?

I just really enjoyed it, and am sorry it is over. but I am QUITE sure that LAdy velvet is going to try to talk Morgana into having at least her wedding reception at her Velvet Rope! LOL

So much to look forward to!

Still LOVING Dirk/ Negs!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
Very good job with all the characters.

Keep the good writing.
pokefan366 chapter 4 . 3/12/2010
This story is good. The part where you mentioned the wedding between Morgana & Drake/Darkwing under a full sounds like MOrgana & it also sounds romantic.

20yearfriend chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
Awesome job Irual! I so LOVE this story!

Great job telling the villian's stories. I enjoy them all! But I have to say Steel beak is my favorite! I love how you write him, I can hear his voice in my head. (Voices in my head? And one is a rooster?)

GREAT JOB! I can't wait for more!

A
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
Great job with all the villains.

Keep the good writing.
pokefan366 chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
Bulaba's coming back? (shuddering in fear) Of all the villains that Darkwing has dealt with, Bulba's the one I hate & am scared of more than all the others. If Bulba finds out that Gosalyn IS Darkwing's daughter, he'll want to capture her & use her as bait to get Darkwing to him even more.

Cheezey chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Hmm, who knew that Quackerjack had such classy taste in women? Interesting how someone like her is into toys.

Looking forward to more. :)
pokefan366 chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
This is really getting good. I like how you work in Darkwing & SHUSH.

20yearfriend chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I love it! So interesting to see the "other side" of the villians!

Quackerjack/Michael is just bizarre!

I can't wait to see how Lady velvet handles Steelbeek

Great start!
pokefan366 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This is a good story so far.