Reviews for Your body is a wonderland
KellyKarina chapter 18 . 2/13
Perfect! I loved
devanyshanea chapter 9 . 9/11/2013
Lol the closing authors note it soo hot! Haha
LittleMissHugALot chapter 18 . 2/5/2013
Loving your style of writing; Update soon.
TomasuNana chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
That was beautiful *sniffs* I ship these two so bad I just said fuck New Moon and Eclipse and pretended this happened instead there were lots of oh wow moments (thats what I say when things get a lil' bit "racy") and my Sethy poo boo he is so fa-reaking cute I just want to take him to my house and do unmentionables to him (well he is my wolfy husband) and Leah give in to the oh so sexy Jacob take pity on him feel his pain at just using his hand and Jacob you sexy beast you shell be yours its and the stars - and that rotten fortune cookie I had
Ahhbby chapter 15 . 11/22/2012
Oh my god. Seth is so much like my brother in the chapter! Will talk about anythig embarassih in public. Anyways, I love this story(:
First Lady Lestat chapter 18 . 8/12/2012
I know this is probably abandoned, but hurry back with more soon
ABarbieStory chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I love this story so much I hope you continue with it soon
IBTeri chapter 18 . 5/1/2012
so goood so funny
ABarbieStory chapter 18 . 3/19/2012
i know its been a while but this story is so bad ass, really hope you continue it soon!
twilighter chapter 18 . 3/6/2012
i wish you would update. i love this story, how you describe the wolf being one with the man, even the smallest nuances. *sighs* well, at least i hope you are doing well. and i do so hope you'd consider updating. because this is a beautiful story, and it needs a proper conclusion.
CaPtain SpOcKettE chapter 18 . 3/6/2012
One: your ANs are too funny/sexy ;) two: I absolutely LOVE this story it is by far one of my faves & three: Where are you *glares*! *pulls hair searching frantically* You are NOT alloowed to not finish this amazing piece of wonder it is illegal & I comand you to finish...now!

p.s.

If I can't have Jake *drools a pool* than I'll take Paul wrapped in a bow...& nothing else;)
Captain Spockette chapter 14 . 3/5/2012
Um how old is Seth b/c he's actng like a little pussy; mommy, daddy, monster, super powers wtf what is he 5 smh & he can't be that stupid to not know to avert his eyes. Emily that whore acting like she runs things stupid itchbay & don't even get me started on Bella whore & her blame/manipulation game smh. Oh Sam you effing bastard hope Leah rips your 'little wolf' off, I'm surprised Jacob didn't do it. I feel so embarrassed for Jacob lol but his wolf behavior is too cute :)
Captain Spockette chapter 13 . 3/5/2012
Emily you stupid whore scared of an effing storm stupid cunt! Stupid Bella whore jumping like an idiot causing more problems on top of the main one she's caused with Victoria! I love how primal/protective/obsessed/caring Jake is with Leah. \

I'm trying not to comment on every chap but this story is just too good sorry:)
CaPtain SpOcKettE chapter 11 . 3/5/2012
Oh please with the Bella sob story that hoe can go jump off a clif...again. She is so not a victim or innocent puh-lease!
CaPtain SpOcKettE chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
OMG this is crazy lol & Quil running around naked enjoying himself is just crazy. Paul really just sat there lol I laughed so hard at the ref blowing the whistle like that was going to do something lol. The female is playing the mating game hahahaha man Jake has it bad.