Reviews for Your body is a wonderland
Cotton Strings chapter 14 . 12/9/2015
How old is Seth supposed to be here, 8 or younger?
Cotton Strings chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
Again, thanks for the laughs! And it's hilarious that he calls his dick Champion!
Cotton Strings chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
It is so strange but pretty hilarious to read a boys version of his sexual awakening, I have honestly never read anything like it but it is pretty frank. Thanks for the laughs ;)
rocklesson86 chapter 18 . 2/3/2015
I just found this story and I love it. For English not being your native tongue, it is better than most people who were born and raised in America. I Blackwater. This is a hilarious story. Seth is so adorable in this. Sam deserves everything he gets from Sue. I wish Sue could of bitch slapped Emily. I am so glad that Harry did not die like he did in the book. They need to institutionalize Bella. I cannot wait for more hopefully?
KellyKarina chapter 18 . 2/13/2014
Perfect! I loved
devanyshanea chapter 9 . 9/11/2013
Lol the closing authors note it soo hot! Haha
LittleMissHugALot chapter 18 . 2/5/2013
Loving your style of writing; Update soon.
TomasuNana chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
That was beautiful *sniffs* I ship these two so bad I just said fuck New Moon and Eclipse and pretended this happened instead there were lots of oh wow moments (thats what I say when things get a lil' bit "racy") and my Sethy poo boo he is so fa-reaking cute I just want to take him to my house and do unmentionables to him (well he is my wolfy husband) and Leah give in to the oh so sexy Jacob take pity on him feel his pain at just using his hand and Jacob you sexy beast you shell be yours its and the stars - and that rotten fortune cookie I had
Ahhbby chapter 15 . 11/22/2012
Oh my god. Seth is so much like my brother in the chapter! Will talk about anythig embarassih in public. Anyways, I love this story(:
First Lady Lestat chapter 18 . 8/12/2012
I know this is probably abandoned, but hurry back with more soon
ABarbieStory chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I love this story so much I hope you continue with it soon
IBTeri chapter 18 . 5/1/2012
so goood so funny
ABarbieStory chapter 18 . 3/19/2012
i know its been a while but this story is so bad ass, really hope you continue it soon!
twilighter chapter 18 . 3/6/2012
i wish you would update. i love this story, how you describe the wolf being one with the man, even the smallest nuances. *sighs* well, at least i hope you are doing well. and i do so hope you'd consider updating. because this is a beautiful story, and it needs a proper conclusion.
CaPtain SpOcKettE chapter 18 . 3/6/2012
One: your ANs are too funny/sexy ;) two: I absolutely LOVE this story it is by far one of my faves & three: Where are you *glares*! *pulls hair searching frantically* You are NOT alloowed to not finish this amazing piece of wonder it is illegal & I comand you to finish...now!

p.s.

If I can't have Jake *drools a pool* than I'll take Paul wrapped in a bow...& nothing else;)