Reviews for My Best Friend
Princess Drama Queen chapter 24 . 5/8
Aw man, that was beautiful! I was hoping to see them in college, but it was still a nice ending. You made it really sweet and your writing is not cringeworthy (unlike many fanfics out there). I throughly enjoyed reading this (even staying up til 1am to finish it on a school night!). I hope you're doing well with your life.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/9/2015
Very refreshing and cute story
awkwardtwilightlover chapter 24 . 6/8/2014
I liked the story,it was right a hot steamy lemon wouldn't have gone nearly as nice with this story.i have one question,what happens to Edwards computer science team? It seemed like he started soccer and turned on them and they were ne'er mentioned is all,I loves the story still it was amazing!
maggiegurle chapter 24 . 5/30/2014
Another cute story! Enjoyed it! Thank U. :o)
ArlynG chapter 24 . 4/20/2013
Thank you for sharing. I enjoyed reading this.
Derpies1389 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
lol! Charlie called Bella a traitor! XD
githarington chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
n'aaaawwwwrrhhhh
fourbrats chapter 24 . 11/29/2011
This was a beautiful story. I absolutley loved it.
Monique x chapter 24 . 11/1/2011
Wow! This story was amazing. I can't wait to read your other stories :)
FLOW LIZ chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
too cute.
PoorLonelyCassiopeia chapter 24 . 8/15/2011
Holy crap! That was...UH-MAY-ZING! I loooooved it! It was sweet and funny and OMG! I just loved it! You're really talented and I hope you keep writing, even if just as a hobby. And I hope you keep sharing your stories with us!

Thank you!

x

Caty
staygoldenmaii chapter 24 . 8/13/2011
OMG I LOVE YOUR STORY! 3
teamedward1100000 chapter 24 . 7/12/2011
I'M CRYING MY EYES OUT! THAT WAS POSSIBLY THE SWEETEST WAY TO END THE STORY AND I'M SO HAPPY!

LOVE IT MORE THAN POSSIBLE! (still crying my eyes out here! but thats a good thing!) :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
teamedward1100000 chapter 23 . 7/12/2011
LOVE IT!
teamedward1100000 chapter 22 . 7/12/2011
sorry i haven't cpmented before :/ i just haven't felt like it but this story is AWSOME!

LOVE IT!